|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fred's profession?
(a) A Poet.
(b) An historian.
(c) An English teacher.
(d) A novelist.
2. Vinnie does not eat the airline food, but requests what?
(a) Sherry and Tea.
(b) Milk and juice.
(c) Beer and peanuts.
(d) Tea and biscuits.
3. Vinnie's research is comparing the Play-Rhymes of which two cultures?
(a) Russian and German.
(b) British and German.
(c) American and Russian.
(d) British and American.
4. In which periodical did L. D. Zimmern publish an article attacking Vinnie's field of study?
5. When a bulky, balding, Western-attired man seated on the aisle asks to look at a newspaper lying on the seat between him and Vinnie, what magazine does Vinnie bury herself in to avoid conversation?
(d) Better Homes and Gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion causes Fido to manifest?
2. According to Debby, Fred is an example of what?
3. Fred Turner travels to London to research a long poem by whom?
4. What do the Vogelers feel destroyed Britain?
5. Fred's friends Debby and Joe are both what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)