|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Roo invite Fred to do when they met?
(a) Go to a polo match.
(b) Have lunch.
(c) Go horseback riding.
(d) Go to a party.
2. Which of the following descriptions would most English teachers, who have fallen in love with the Elizabethan or Edwardian periods, not use to describe the contemporary country?
3. What term best describes Fred's marriage?
(b) Trial separation.
4. When a bulky, balding, Western-attired man seated on the aisle asks to look at a newspaper lying on the seat between him and Vinnie, what magazine does Vinnie bury herself in to avoid conversation?
(b) Better Homes and Gardens.
5. For what medium was Roo shooting photographs when Fred met her?
(a) A book.
(b) A billboard.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fred's profession?
2. What do the Vogelers feel destroyed Britain?
3. Where did Fred meet the people with whom he is dining?
4. According to Fred, in elementary school, girls are divided into what two groups?
5. In which city will Vinnie be researching for six months?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)