|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Virginia "Vinnie" Miner?
2. Roo chose the name March to honor the heroine from which story?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) To Have and Have Not.
(c) To Kill a Mockingbird.
(d) Little Women.
3. When parting, Vinnie and the man who sat next to her exchange what?
(a) A warm embrace.
(b) A kiss.
(c) Phone numbers.
(d) An awkward silence.
4. What type of sandwich does Vinnie have in her bag in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Vinnie "borrow" things from public places when things go badly?
(a) They were hers to begin with.
(b) She is a compulsive shoplifter.
(c) She is a miser.
(d) She believes life owes her something.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fred's friends Debby and Joe are both what?
2. What term best describes Fred's marriage?
3. Vinnie does not eat the airline food, but requests what?
4. What character from Roo's childhood fantasy did Fred resemble?
5. Vinnie Miner is a professor of what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)