|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Fred and Rosemary to spend a weekend in the country?
(a) Colonel and Lady Jenkins.
(b) Jimbo and Posey Billings.
(d) Joe and Debby Vogeler.
2. How do Fred's friends feel about Roo?
(a) They neither know her nor like her.
(b) They feel she is angry and bitter.
(c) They love her sense of humor.
(d) They think she is wonderful.
3. What does Fred think of Rosemary's house?
(a) It is located too far from the city.
(b) It is too large for just her.
(c) It is beautiful.
(d) It is a mess.
4. According to Fred, in elementary school, girls are divided into what two groups?
(a) Bookworms and horse-crazy.
(b) Goody-two-shoes and athletic.
(c) Athletic and bookworms.
(d) Goody-two-shoes and horse-crazy.
5. Which room in Rosemary's house has Mrs. Harris left in shambles?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The guestroom.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vinnie contemplate on her bus ride home from Fortnum & Mason's in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Rosemary confront Fred about being uncomfortable?
3. When does Vinnie find Chuck annoying?
4. Where did Fred meet the people with whom he is dining?
5. When does Fred say he will return to London at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)