|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Fred think he can learn the most about British theater?
(a) From books.
(b) Only from going to the theater.
(c) By watching the BBC.
(d) Through Rosemary.
2. Chuck says Little Lord Fauntleroy has reminded him of his grandfather's tales about what?
(b) An English Ancestor.
(c) A Scottish king.
(d) The 1966 World Cup.
3. Where did Fred meet the people with whom he is dining?
(a) Graduate school.
(b) The Druids' midsummer solstice celebration.
(c) High school.
(d) The London Zoo.
4. Where does Jimbo frequent on business trips?
(a) South America.
(b) The United States.
(c) The Middle East.
5. Where is Fred going for dinner in Chapter 2?
(a) Joe and Debby Vogelers' home.
(b) The British Museum.
(c) Monsieur Thompson's.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Debby, Fred is an example of what?
2. Why does Vinnie think Chuck probably doesn't frequent prostitutes?
3. In the three years since her break-up, what has Vinnie protected herself against?
4. Why is Fred broke?
5. Posy calls for playing a version of what party game?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)