1. How old is Virginia "Vinnie" Miner?
2. Vinnie Miner is a professor of what?
(b) English grammar.
(c) Children's literature.
(d) World history.
3. In which city will Vinnie be researching for six months?
(b) New York.
(c) New Castle.
4. Vinnie's research is comparing the Play-Rhymes of which two cultures?
(a) Russian and German.
(b) British and American.
(c) American and Russian.
(d) British and German.
5. What emotion causes Fido to manifest?
6. In which periodical did L. D. Zimmern publish an article attacking Vinnie's field of study?
7. When a bulky, balding, Western-attired man seated on the aisle asks to look at a newspaper lying on the seat between him and Vinnie, what magazine does Vinnie bury herself in to avoid conversation?
(c) Better Homes and Gardens.
8. To what extent does Vinnie engage in conversation on transatlantic flights?
(b) When an American sits near her.
This section contains 3,639 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)