|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lynley reaches the crime scene, how many local men are in the workshop?
2. When Rosalyn is introduced in Chapter 12, where has Rosalyn just returned from?
3. How old is Barbara Havers's mother?
(a) 73 years old.
(b) 67 years old.
(c) 77 years old.
(d) 63 years old.
4. Where does Lynley travel to in order to conduct his initial interview with Sarah Gordon?
(b) Ivy Court.
5. According to the Master of St. Stephen's College, what challenge does Elena have to deal with daily?
(a) Being blind.
(b) Being deaf.
(c) Being on crutches.
(d) Being diabetic.
6. According to information revealed to Lynley, who is suspicious of Gareth Randolph?
(a) Anthony Weaver.
(b) Barbara Havers.
(c) Adam Jenn.
(d) Randie Webberly.
7. After Havers receives a call about her mother and leaves Lynley's room, who does Lynley speak with at his next destination?
8. Who cares for Barbara Havers's mother while Barbara is at work?
(a) Mrs. Gustafson.
(b) Mrs. Weaver.
(c) Mrs. Gordon.
(d) Mrs. Clyde.
9. When Lynley goes to Elena's room to look for clues, who accompanies Lynley?
(a) Samuel Sheehan.
(b) Barbara Havers.
(c) Randie Webberly.
(d) Anthony Weaver.
10. What is the name of the running club Rosalyn belongs to?
(a) Hare and Hounds.
(b) Fox and Hound.
(c) Dog and Cat.
(d) Cat and Mouse.
11. When meeting with Lynley, how does Randie Webberly characterize Elena?
(a) As being popular with men.
(b) As being a daredevil.
(c) As being a competitor.
(d) As being rude.
12. Who is married to Harry Rodger?
13. Who leaves a message on Sarah Gordon's phone while she is being interviewed by Lynley?
(a) Barbara Havers.
(b) Randie Webberly.
(c) Anthony Weaver.
(d) Samuel Sheehan.
14. In Chapter 12, Rosalyn sees a DeaStu poster. Whose picture is on the poster?
15. As the story opens and Elena is out running, how many figures does she see on the path ahead of her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the superintendent at the New Scotland Yard?
2. Where does Barbara Havers live?
3. After meeting with Anthony Weaver's assistant, where does Lynley decide to go next?
4. What is the name of Elena Weaver's mother?
5. What is Sarah Gordon's occupation?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)