|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Havers reveal to Lynley as the two have tea in Lynley's room after leaving the crime scene?
(a) Elena was engaged.
(b) Elena was drugged.
(c) Elena was pregnant.
(d) Elena was raped.
2. After meeting with Anthony Weaver's assistant, where does Lynley decide to go next?
(a) Ivy Court.
(b) The Weaver residence.
(c) Robinson Crusoe's Island.
(d) The police station.
3. What is the position at the university of the person who approaches Havers and Lynley to provide an alibi for Lennart for the morning when Elena was killed?
(a) An undergraduate student.
(b) A faculty member.
(c) A college administrator.
(d) A graduate student.
4. At the time of her murder, how long has the second victim been living in Cambridge?
(a) Three years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
5. When Lynley meets with Sheehan to discuss the early progress in the investigation, what do both men agree on?
(a) Elena was shady.
(b) Elena was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(c) Elena knew her killer.
(d) Elena was stalked.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lynley arrives at Sarah Gordon's house and sees whose car is in the driveway, who does Lynley have Havers call?
2. When Lynley arrives to pick up Helen for their date, what do Lynley and Pen discuss?
3. The night before the second victim's body is found, who did Rosalyn meet with?
4. Whose family came into a great deal of money when a great uncle died?
5. Who does Glyn not want to attend Elena's funeral?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)