|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the sexual harassment suit filed by Elena against?
(a) Adam Jenn.
(b) Lennart Thorsson.
(c) Anthony Weaver.
(d) Gareth Randolph.
2. Who does Lynley meet with in Chapter 11 that denies ever being Elena's lover?
(a) Victor Townee.
(b) Gareth Randolph.
(c) Terrence Cuff.
(d) Adam Jenn.
3. Who cares for Barbara Havers's mother while Barbara is at work?
(a) Mrs. Gordon.
(b) Mrs. Gustafson.
(c) Mrs. Weaver.
(d) Mrs. Clyde.
4. According to information revealed to Lynley, who is suspicious of Gareth Randolph?
(a) Randie Webberly.
(b) Adam Jenn.
(c) Barbara Havers.
(d) Anthony Weaver.
5. As Lynley considers all the suspects in the Elena Weaver killing in Chapter 12, who is not on his suspect list?
(a) Justine Weaver.
(b) Anthony Weaver.
(c) Gareth Randolph.
(d) Sarah Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sarah Gordon live?
2. Where does Lynley meet with Dr. Cuff?
3. When Lynley and Havers are trying to find connections between the murder victims, whose name comes up?
4. When Havers suggests to Lynley to have her reassigned and ask someone else to assist Lynley with the case, who does Havers suggest Lynley get to help him?
5. What is Harry Rodger's position at Cambridge?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)