|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Glyn raise Elena?
2. At the time of Elena's murder, how long has Daniel Sheehan been on the force?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 29 years.
3. What is the name of Helen Clyde's oldest sister?
4. According to Dr. Cuff, when did Lennart get home on the day that Elena died?
(a) 9:00 A.M.
(b) 7:00 A.M.
(c) 4:00 A.M.
(d) 2:00 A.M.
5. When Havers suggests to Lynley to have her reassigned and ask someone else to assist Lynley with the case, who does Havers suggest Lynley get to help him?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rosalyn, what does her chief competitor run like?
2. When Havers suggests to Lynley to have her reassigned and ask someone else to assist Lynley with the case, who does Havers suggest she talk to in order to pave the way for her replacement?
3. When Lynley goes to Elena's room to look for clues, what does Lynley realize Elena had been fond of?
4. After Havers receives a call about her mother and leaves Lynley's room, where does Lynley go next?
5. When Lynley visits with Randie Webberly, what instrument is Randie playing?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)