|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barbara Havers live?
2. Who cares for Mrs. Havers when Barbara is at work?
(a) Mrs. Gustafson.
(b) Mrs. Sheehan.
(c) Mrs. Weaver.
(d) Mrs. Flo.
3. As the story opens and Elena is out running, whose presence in her life is Elena resenting?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
4. Who cares for Barbara Havers's mother while Barbara is at work?
(a) Mrs. Weaver.
(b) Mrs. Clyde.
(c) Mrs. Gustafson.
(d) Mrs. Gordon.
5. When Lynley visits with Randie Webberly, where does Lynley catch up with her?
(a) In the chapel.
(b) In the student center.
(c) In the lobby.
(d) In the music room.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the story opens, what time does Elena go running on the last day of her life?
2. When Lynley visits with Randie Webberly, what instrument is Randie playing?
3. Who was assigned to be Elena's undergraduate guardian?
4. Where is the second murder victim from?
5. According to Dr. Cuff, who confirmed the time Lennart arrived home on the day that Elena died?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)