|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lynley visits Helen at Pen's home, where do Helen and Lynley make plans to go the next night
(a) A rock concert.
(b) A jazz concert.
(c) A poetry reading.
(d) An art opening.
2. Who is the superintendent at the New Scotland Yard?
(a) Barbara Havers.
(b) Anthony Weaver.
(c) Sarah Gordon.
(d) Malcolm Webberly.
3. After Havers receives a call about her mother and leaves Lynley's room, who does Lynley speak with at his next destination?
4. Who accompanies Lynley when he conducts his initial interview with Sarah Gordon?
(a) Anthony Weaver.
(b) Barbara Havers.
(c) Samuel Sheehan.
(d) Randie Webberly.
5. After the police decline Glyn's first demand, what is Glyn's second demand?
(a) To observe the investigation.
(b) To witness the suspect interviews.
(c) To question the witnesses.
(d) To witness the autopsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anthony's reaction when he sees the coffin that Glyn picks for Elena?
2. As the story opens and Elena is out running, what does Elena trip over that causes her to fall?
3. Where did Glyn raise Elena?
4. Who is Rosalyn's chief competitor in the running club she belonged to?
5. As the story opens and Elena is out running, what is the weather like?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)