|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to people unaffiliated with Cambridge University?
2. Who is the Master of St. Stephen's College?
(a) Barbara Havers.
(b) Helen Clyde.
(c) Terrence Cuff.
(d) Anthony Weaver.
3. What is Justine Weaver's maiden name?
4. While investigating Elena's murder, where is Lynley staying?
(a) At Hawthorn Lodge.
(b) At the Ivy Court.
(c) At Holiday Inn.
(d) At Robinson Crusoe's Inn.
5. As the story opens and Elena is out running, what does Elena trip over that causes her to fall?
(a) An apple.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A trash lid.
(d) A coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the superintendent at the New Scotland Yard?
2. When Lynley visits with Randie Webberly, what instrument is Randie playing?
3. What is Barbara Havers's rank?
4. What was Anthony Weaver's job when he first met Justine?
5. As the story opens and Elena is out running, what is the weather like?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)