|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Randie Webberly, who is Anthony Weaver's graduate assistant?
(a) Gareth Randolph.
(b) Mark Jensen.
(c) Lennart Thorsson.
(d) Adam Jenn.
2. When Lynley visits with Randie Webberly, where does Lynley catch up with her?
(a) In the music room.
(b) In the lobby.
(c) In the student center.
(d) In the chapel.
3. According to the Master of St. Stephen's College, what challenge does Elena have to deal with daily?
(a) Being on crutches.
(b) Being blind.
(c) Being deaf.
(d) Being diabetic.
4. What is Hawthorn Lodge?
(a) An assisted living-facility.
(b) A university hotel.
(c) A ski lodge.
(d) An apartment complex.
5. As the story opens, what is the character who has come to Sheep's Green to draw sketching?
(a) The crest o St. Stephen's College.
(b) The path by Lake Monroe.
(c) The chapel at Cambridge University.
(d) The bridge at Fen Causeway.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of Elena's murder, how long has Daniel Sheehan been on the force?
2. According to information revealed to Lynley, who is suspicious of Gareth Randolph?
3. As the story opens, what time does Elena go running on the last day of her life?
4. When Lynley goes to Elena's room to look for clues, what does Lynley realize Elena had been fond of?
5. Where does Barbara Havers live?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)