|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Sarah tells Anthony, why did Sarah murder Elena?
(a) To get back at Justine.
(c) To make Anthony hurt.
(d) To get justice.
2. According to Randie Webberly, whom did she see in Elena's room on several occasions in the evening?
(a) Mark Jensen.
(b) Lennart Thorsson.
(c) Adam Jenn.
(d) Gareth Randolph.
3. What subject does Anthony Weaver teach?
4. After Anthony Weaver returns home from the Gordon home, he "finishes things." What does Anthony do?
(a) Destroy his paintings.
(b) Pack his bags.
(c) Drives Glyn to the airport.
(d) Finish Elena's portraits.
5. Which of Lynley's suspects is proven to have known both murder victims in Chapter 20?
(a) Gareth Randolph.
(b) Victor Troughton.
(c) Adam Jenn.
(d) Lennart Thorsson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lynley meet with Dr. Cuff?
2. According to information revealed to Lynley, who is suspicious of Gareth Randolph?
3. As the story opens and Elena is out running, what is the weather like?
4. What is the position at the university of the person who approaches Havers and Lynley to provide an alibi for Lennart for the morning when Elena was killed?
5. According to the conversation between Anthony and Justine that Glyn overhears, who wants to deliver a eulogy at Elena's funeral?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)