|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the story opens, what time does Elena go running on the last day of her life?
(a) 6:00 A.M.
(b) 1:00 P.M.
(c) 8:00 A.M.
(d) 4:00 P.M.
2. What is the name of the dog that found the second body discovered in the story?
3. When the outside forensic expert joins Havers at the Cambridge Police Station, what does he tell her that the weapon used to beat Elena was most likely made from?
4. Who does Lynley meet with in Chapter 11 that denies ever being Elena's lover?
(a) Victor Townee.
(b) Adam Jenn.
(c) Terrence Cuff.
(d) Gareth Randolph.
5. How many miles did the woman who claims to have seen the murderer run on the morning that Elena was killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Barbara Havers live?
2. What is the name of the woman that Rosalyn Simpson is involved with?
3. Who are the forensic experts for the Cambridge Constabulary?
4. Where does Helen Clyde's oldest sister live?
5. Who blames Justine for Elena's sexual promiscuity?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)