|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the story opens, which character has come to Sheep's Green to draw?
(a) Barbara Havers.
(b) Sarah Gordon.
(c) Randie Webberly.
(d) Malcolm Webberly.
2. When Lynley and Helen attend the jazz concert, two men are playing a game. What are they playing?
3. While at the police station, what does Glyn Weaver demand?
(a) To see Elena's body.
(b) To hear the interview recordings.
(c) To question the suspects.
(d) To see the evidence.
4. When Lynley returns to the crime scene, what does he notice nearby where Elena's body was found?
5. When Lynley arrives at Ivy Court on his way to Seymour Street, whose name does Lynley see written on one of the front doors?
(a) Adam Jenn.
(b) Anthony Weaver.
(c) Gareth Randolph.
(d) Lennart Thorsson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not go to the crime scene where the second body is discovered?
2. Where does Lennart Thorsson live?
3. As the story opens and Elena is out running, what does Elena trip over that causes her to fall?
4. When Lynley and Helen attend the jazz concert, the younger of the two men playing a game issues a challenge to a professor. Who is the challenge issued to?
5. After leaving Thorsson, who do Lynley and Havers meet with at the Cambridge Constabulary to discuss the investigation?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)