|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the story opens and Elena is out running, what does Elena trip over that causes her to fall?
(a) An apple.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A coat.
(d) A trash lid.
2. While at the police station, what does Glyn Weaver demand?
(a) To hear the interview recordings.
(b) To see Elena's body.
(c) To question the suspects.
(d) To see the evidence.
3. As Lynley and his companion discuss the Gordon interview over lunch, what does Lynley's companion accuse him of?
(a) Not being objective.
(b) Not thinking clearly.
(c) Not being sober.
(d) Not investigating fully.
4. Who had escorted Elena to a Christmas Ball?
(a) Jackson Cu.
(b) Gareth Randolph.
(c) Adam Jenn.
(d) Victor Townee.
5. Who runs Hawthorn Lodge?
(a) Mrs. Flo.
(b) Mrs. Jean.
(c) Miss Cindy.
(d) Miss Emma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the superintendent at the New Scotland Yard?
2. What is "Randie" Webberly's real first name?
3. Who does Lynley's companion consider to be a stronger suspect than Gordon?
4. What time does Lynley arrive in Cambridge the day after Elena's death?
5. What does Havers reveal to Lynley as the two have tea in Lynley's room after leaving the crime scene?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)