|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pen, what is her husband unable to do?
(a) Earn a living.
(b) Receive a promotion.
(c) Care for the children.
(d) Understand her feelings.
2. What is the name of Anthony Weaver's assistant?
(a) Lennart Thorsson.
(b) Randie Webberly.
(c) Adam Jenn.
(d) Gareth Randolph.
3. Who is the superintendent at the New Scotland Yard?
(a) Malcolm Webberly.
(b) Sarah Gordon.
(c) Anthony Weaver.
(d) Barbara Havers.
4. After the police decline Glyn's first demand, what is Glyn's second demand?
(a) To observe the investigation.
(b) To witness the autopsy.
(c) To witness the suspect interviews.
(d) To question the witnesses.
5. What was Anthony Weaver's job when he first met Justine?
(a) A writer.
(b) A proofreader.
(c) An editor.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Helen Clyde's oldest sister?
2. When Lynley goes to Elena's room to look for clues, who accompanies Lynley?
3. As the story opens, which character has come to Sheep's Green to draw?
4. According to Dr. Cuff, who confirmed the time Lennart arrived home on the day that Elena died?
5. When Lynley visits with Randie Webberly, what instrument is Randie playing?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)