|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Chapter 9 begins, where do Anthony and Glyn Weaver go?
(a) To the university.
(b) To the crime lab.
(c) To the crime scene.
(d) To the mortuary.
2. While investigating Elena's murder, where is Lynley staying?
(a) At the Ivy Court.
(b) At Hawthorn Lodge.
(c) At Holiday Inn.
(d) At Robinson Crusoe's Inn.
3. What is the name of the person that Mrs. Havers mistaken her caregiver for?
4. What is Justine Weaver's maiden name?
5. During questioning by Lynley and Havers, how does Thorsson refer to Elena?
(a) As a student.
(b) As a manipulator.
(c) As a child.
(d) As a tart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the sexual harassment suit filed by Elena against?
2. How old is Glyn when she picks out Elena's coffin?
3. Where are Havers and Lynley when someone approaches them to provide an alibi for Lennart for the morning when Elena was killed?
4. As the story opens and Elena is out running, how many figures does she see on the path ahead of her?
5. As Lynley and his companion discuss the Gordon interview over lunch, where are they eating?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)