|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the story opens, what time does Elena go running on the last day of her life?
(a) 8:00 A.M.
(b) 4:00 P.M.
(c) 1:00 P.M.
(d) 6:00 A.M.
2. What is Anthony's reaction when he sees the coffin that Glyn picks for Elena?
3. While Lynley and Havers are at the Cambridge Constabulary, another body is discovered. Where is the body found?
(d) Ivy Court.
4. By Chapter 10, who does Havers believe is the prime suspect in Elena's murder?
(a) Randie Webberly.
(b) Adam Jenn.
(c) Lennart Thorsson.
(d) Gareth Randolph.
5. At school, who was Elena's roommate?
(a) Susan Randall.
(b) Randie Webberly.
(c) Emma Swit.
(d) Jessica Jenn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the second murder victim from?
2. Where does Lennart Thorsson live?
3. During the meeting Thorsson claims to have had the morning Elena was found murdered, what does Thorsson claim was the purpose of the meeting?
4. When Lynley visits with Randie Webberly, what instrument is Randie playing?
5. Who are the forensic experts for the Cambridge Constabulary?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)