Chapters 1 - 6
• After a late night out, Elena wakes at 6:00 A.M. The woman who was supposed to join Elena on her run never shows up. Elena goes alone.
• During her run, Elena reflects on both the man she was with the night before and her resentment towards her father.
• While jogging, Elena sees two people through the path. As she approaches, one man moves away.
• Tripping over an old coat, Elena loses her balance and falls. When she falls, Elena is attacked and killed.
• Sarah Gordon is at Sheep's Green.
• Having been contemplating suicide, she decides to return to painting.
• Feeling ill, Sarah changes where she is sitting and finds a new perspective from which to sketch the bridge at Fen Causeway.
• The first officer on the scene at Elena's murder is Daniel Sheehan. He is nervous about investigating Elena's murder because his last investigation did not...
This section contains 2,296 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)