|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
2. Where was Anthem published?
3. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
4. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
5. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
Essay Topic 1
Ellsworth, from The Fountainhead, describes reason as man's greatest weapon. Is this statement true? How does it relate to the rest of the text?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the role of capitalism in the societies that Rand describes. Discuss the diction Rand uses to describe capitalism.
Essay Topic 3
Are the struggles that Rand presents between collectivism and individualism realistic?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)