|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
2. What does Anthem concern?
3. What does Peter Keating seek?
4. Where was Anthem published?
5. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What evidence of Rand's personal views can the reader see in the text? Does this make the book part non-fiction? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Are the struggles that Rand presents between collectivism and individualism realistic?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the role of protagonist and antagonist in each of the five chapters in For the New Intellectual. Which has a more significant impact on the reader?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)