|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
2. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
3. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
4. What does Howard attack head on?
5. What does Peter Keating seek?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Ellsworth, from The Fountainhead, describes reason as man's greatest weapon. Is this statement true? How does it relate to the rest of the text?
Essay Topic 2
Are the struggles that Rand presents between collectivism and individualism realistic?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the role of capitalism in the societies that Rand describes. Discuss the diction Rand uses to describe capitalism.
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)