|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
2. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
3. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
4. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
5. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
Essay Topic 1
Do you consider Howard to be a loyal person? If he is loyal, who does he prove his loyalty to at the end of The Fountainhead?
Essay Topic 2
What role does money play in each story? Does Rand defend money?
Essay Topic 3
What message does Rand send to the reader about industrial work and employment? What context clues are used to convey this message?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)