|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Anthem published?
2. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
(a) His life.
(b) His money.
(d) His dedication.
3. What is the name of Howard's foe?
4. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
5. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
2. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
3. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
4. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
5. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)