|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
2. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
3. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Savagery vs individualism.
(b) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(c) Socialism vs capitalism.
(d) Individualism vs collectivism.
4. What does Anthem concern?
(a) The state's control over men.
(b) The human ego.
(c) Lost love.
(d) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
5. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Anthem published?
2. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
3. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
4. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
5. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)