|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Anthem published?
2. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
3. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
4. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
5. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
2. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
3. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
4. Where was Anthem published?
5. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)