|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Howard's occupation?
2. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
(a) Only plural nouns remain.
(b) Only singular nouns remain.
(c) Only singular pronouns remain.
(d) Only plural pronouns remain.
3. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They deserve to have his work.
(b) They have no right to buy his work.
(c) They deserve to build their own homes.
(d) They have no claim to his work.
4. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
5. Where was Anthem published?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
2. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
3. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
4. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
5. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)