|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
2. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His society.
(b) His family.
(d) His government.
3. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
4. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(b) Socialism vs capitalism.
(c) Individualism vs collectivism.
(d) Savagery vs individualism.
5. What is the name of Howard's foe?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
2. Where was Anthem published?
3. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
4. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
5. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)