|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(b) Socialism vs capitalism.
(c) Savagery vs individualism.
(d) Individualism vs collectivism.
2. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
3. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
(a) Only plural pronouns remain.
(b) Only singular nouns remain.
(c) Only plural nouns remain.
(d) Only singular pronouns remain.
4. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
5. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
2. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
3. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
4. What is Howard's occupation?
5. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)