|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
2. What does Anthem concern?
(a) The human ego.
(b) Lost love.
(c) The state's control over men.
(d) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
3. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(b) His society.
(c) His government.
(d) His family.
4. What does Howard attack head on?
5. What does Peter Keating seek?
Short Answer Questions
1. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
2. What is Howard's occupation?
3. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
4. What is the name of Howard's foe?
5. When was The Fountainhead published?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)