|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Howard's occupation?
2. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
3. When was The Fountainhead published?
4. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
(a) His money.
(b) His life.
(c) His dedication.
5. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
2. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
3. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
4. What is the name of Howard's foe?
5. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)