|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
2. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
3. What does Anthem concern?
(a) The human ego.
(b) Lost love.
(c) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
(d) The state's control over men.
4. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Savagery vs individualism.
(b) Individualism vs collectivism.
(c) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(d) Socialism vs capitalism.
5. What does Howard attack head on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
2. Where was Anthem published?
3. What does Peter Keating seek?
4. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
5. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)