|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
2. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They have no claim to his work.
(b) They have no right to buy his work.
(c) They deserve to have his work.
(d) They deserve to build their own homes.
3. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
4. What does Howard attack head on?
5. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
2. When was Anthem published?
3. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
4. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
5. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)