|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
(a) Only plural nouns remain.
(b) Only singular pronouns remain.
(c) Only plural pronouns remain.
(d) Only singular nouns remain.
2. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
3. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
4. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
5. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
2. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
3. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
4. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
5. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)