|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
2. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
3. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
4. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
5. Where was Anthem published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
2. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
3. When was The Fountainhead published?
4. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
5. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)