|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
2. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
3. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
4. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
(a) His dedication.
(b) His money.
(d) His life.
5. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
2. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
3. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
4. When was Anthem published?
5. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)