|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They have no right to buy his work.
(b) They deserve to have his work.
(c) They have no claim to his work.
(d) They deserve to build their own homes.
2. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
3. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
4. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
5. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
2. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
3. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
4. When was Anthem published?
5. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)