|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
2. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
3. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They have no claim to his work.
(b) They deserve to have his work.
(c) They have no right to buy his work.
(d) They deserve to build their own homes.
4. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
5. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
2. What does Peter Keating seek?
3. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
4. When was Anthem published?
5. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)