|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They deserve to build their own homes.
(b) They deserve to have his work.
(c) They have no claim to his work.
(d) They have no right to buy his work.
2. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(b) Socialism vs capitalism.
(c) Individualism vs collectivism.
(d) Savagery vs individualism.
3. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
4. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
5. What does Howard attack head on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
2. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
3. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
4. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
5. Where was Anthem published?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)