|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howard attack head on?
2. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Savagery vs individualism.
(b) Individualism vs collectivism.
(c) Socialism vs capitalism.
(d) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
3. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They have no claim to his work.
(b) They deserve to have his work.
(c) They have no right to buy his work.
(d) They deserve to build their own homes.
4. When was Anthem published?
5. What is the name of Howard's foe?
Short Answer Questions
1. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
2. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
3. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
4. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
5. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)