|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
2. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His government.
(c) His family.
(d) His society.
3. What does Anthem concern?
(a) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
(b) The human ego.
(c) Lost love.
(d) The state's control over men.
4. What is the name of Howard's foe?
5. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
2. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
3. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
4. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
5. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)