|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anthem concern?
(a) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
(b) The state's control over men.
(c) Lost love.
(d) The human ego.
2. What is the name of Howard's foe?
3. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
4. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
5. What is Howard's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
2. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
3. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
4. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
5. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)