|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
2. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
3. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(b) Hard work.
4. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
5. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(d) United States of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
2. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
3. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
4. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
5. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What revolution does Rand call for?
2. How does Rand describe capitalism?
3. What struggle is portrayed in The Fountainhead?
4. Why does Francisco say that money is society's virtue?
5. Describe Ellsworth's role in the story.
6. How does Howard view altruism?
7. What are the results of collectivism in Anthem?
8. What are the major themes in Atlas Shrugged?
9. Rand states that culture should be judged by what criteria?
10. Describe the two choices Rand presents for a dying society.
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)