|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
2. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
3. What does Howard attack head on?
4. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
5. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
6. What does Peter Keating seek?
7. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
8. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
9. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
10. What is Howard's occupation?
11. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
12. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Socialism vs capitalism.
(b) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(c) Individualism vs collectivism.
(d) Savagery vs individualism.
13. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
14. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
15. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
2. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
3. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
4. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
5. When was Anthem published?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)