Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(b) Socialism vs capitalism.
(c) Savagery vs individualism.
(d) Individualism vs collectivism.
2. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
3. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
(a) Only plural pronouns remain.
(b) Only singular nouns remain.
(c) Only plural nouns remain.
(d) Only singular pronouns remain.
4. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
5. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
6. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
7. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
8. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
9. What is Howard's occupation?
10. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
11. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
12. What is the name of Howard's foe?
13. When was The Fountainhead published?
14. What does Anthem concern?
(a) Lost love.
(b) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
(c) The state's control over men.
(d) The human ego.
15. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
2. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
3. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
4. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
5. When was Anthem published?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)