|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Howard attack head on?
2. In which period did capitalism arise?
a) 19th century.
b) 17th century.
c) 18th century.
d) 20th century.
3. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
a) Negative feelings.
d) Logical thoughts.
4. What is the major theme in Atlas Shrugged?
b) The ego.
d) The mind.
5. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
6. What does Peter Keating seek?
7. Howard blows up his project as...
This section contains 373 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)