|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
(a) His dedication.
(b) His money.
(c) His life.
2. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
3. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
4. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
5. What does Howard attack head on?
6. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
7. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(b) His family.
(c) His government.
(d) His society.
8. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They deserve to have his work.
(b) They have no claim to his work.
(c) They deserve to build their own homes.
(d) They have no right to buy his work.
9. What does Peter Keating seek?
10. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
11. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
12. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
13. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
14. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
15. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Anthem published?
2. What is the name of Howard's foe?
3. What does Anthem concern?
4. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
5. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)