|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His family.
(b) His government.
(d) His society.
2. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
3. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
4. What is the name of Howard's foe?
5. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
6. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
7. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
8. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
(a) His dedication.
(b) His life.
(c) His money.
9. When was Anthem published?
10. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Individualism vs collectivism.
(b) Socialism vs capitalism.
(c) Savagery vs individualism.
(d) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
11. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They have no claim to his work.
(b) They deserve to build their own homes.
(c) They have no right to buy his work.
(d) They deserve to have his work.
12. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
13. Where was Anthem published?
14. What does Howard attack head on?
15. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
2. What is Howard's occupation?
3. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
4. When was The Fountainhead published?
5. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)