|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
2. When was The Fountainhead published?
3. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
4. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
5. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
(a) Only singular pronouns remain.
(b) Only plural pronouns remain.
(c) Only singular nouns remain.
(d) Only plural nouns remain.
6. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
7. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
8. Where was Anthem published?
9. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(b) Individualism vs collectivism.
(c) Savagery vs individualism.
(d) Socialism vs capitalism.
10. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
11. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
12. What is Howard's occupation?
13. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
14. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
15. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His family.
(c) His government.
(d) His society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
2. What is the name of Howard's foe?
3. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
4. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
5. What does Peter Keating seek?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)