|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
2. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
3. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
4. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
5. What is the name of Howard's foe?
6. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
7. When was Anthem published?
8. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
9. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
10. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They deserve to build their own homes.
(b) They deserve to have his work.
(c) They have no claim to his work.
(d) They have no right to buy his work.
11. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
12. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
13. When was The Fountainhead published?
14. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
15. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Keating seek?
2. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
3. What is Howard's occupation?
4. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
5. What does Anthem concern?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)