|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
2. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
3. When was The Fountainhead published?
4. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
5. Where was Anthem published?
6. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
7. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
8. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
9. What does Peter Keating seek?
10. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
11. What is the name of Howard's foe?
12. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
13. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
14. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His society.
(c) His government.
(d) His family.
15. What does Howard attack head on?
Short Answer Questions
1. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
2. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
3. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
4. What does Anthem concern?
5. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)