|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
2. When was The Fountainhead published?
3. What is Howard's occupation?
4. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
(a) Only singular nouns remain.
(b) Only plural nouns remain.
(c) Only singular pronouns remain.
(d) Only plural pronouns remain.
5. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
6. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
7. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
8. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His family.
(b) His government.
(c) His society.
9. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
10. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
11. What does Howard attack head on?
12. What does Peter Keating seek?
13. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
14. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
15. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
2. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
3. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
4. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
5. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)