Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3, Anthem)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
2. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
a) Only plural nouns remain.
b) Only singular pronouns remain.
c) Only singular nouns remain.
d) Only plural pronouns remain.
3. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
4. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
5. Francisco believes that money represents the virtue of who or what?
6. What was Andrei passionate about?
This section contains 376 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)