|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(a) Hard work.
2. What does Attila need protection from?
3. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Provoke force.
(b) Consider using force when provoked.
(c) Create force.
(d) Initiate force against others.
4. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(a) The military.
(b) Those who are physically strongest.
(d) Government officials.
5. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(a) Too many to count.
6. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
(b) Physical strength.
(c) The mind.
7. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
8. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
9. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
10. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
11. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(b) Average citizen.
12. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
13. When was We The Living published?
14. What was Andrei passionate about?
15. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
2. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
3. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
4. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
5. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)