|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
2. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
(a) They are not affiliated.
(b) They are allies.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are linked romantically.
3. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
4. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To get money.
(b) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
(c) To become free.
(d) To increase freedom for society.
5. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
(b) Sexual crime.
(d) Political crime.
6. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
7. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(c) Logical thoughts.
(d) Negative feelings.
8. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
9. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
10. What does Attila need protection from?
11. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 20th century.
(b) 18th century.
(c) 17th century.
(d) 19th century.
12. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
13. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
14. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(b) Hard work.
15. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
2. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
3. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
4. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
5. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)