|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
2. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
3. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(d) United States of America.
4. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
5. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
(a) They are not affiliated.
(b) They are linked romantically.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are allies.
6. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
(a) A political system.
(b) A tool.
(c) A child.
(d) A monster.
7. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To increase freedom for society.
(b) To get money.
(c) To become free.
(d) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
8. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(a) Logical thoughts.
(d) Negative feelings.
9. What does Attila need protection from?
10. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
11. What is the setting for We The Living?
(b) United States.
(c) Soviet Russia.
(d) Post-war France.
12. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
13. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
14. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
15. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
(a) Renaissance Europe.
(b) Soviet Russia.
(c) Ancient Greece.
(d) Ancient Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
2. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
3. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
4. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
5. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)