|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
2. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
3. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
(c) Sexual crime.
(d) Political crime.
4. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
5. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
6. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
7. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
8. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
9. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
10. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
(a) Ancient Rome.
(b) Ancient Greece.
(c) Soviet Russia.
(d) Renaissance Europe.
11. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
12. When was We The Living published?
13. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
(a) The mind.
(c) Physical strength.
14. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
15. What was Andrei passionate about?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
2. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
3. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
4. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
5. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)