1. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
2. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
United States of America.
3. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
4. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
Its dominant philosophy.
5. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
6. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
7. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
8. What does Attila need protection from?
This section contains 1,530 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)