Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, For the New Intellectual
1. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
2. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
3. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
4. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
5. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
6. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
7. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
8. What does Attila need protection from?
9. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
10. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
This section contains 936 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)