|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hank and Francisco end up in what situation?
(a) They are both on trial.
(b) They fight over work.
(c) They love the same woman.
(d) They share a house.
2. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
(a) His life.
(b) His dedication.
(d) His money.
3. Where was Anthem published?
4. What is the major theme in Atlas Shrugged?
(c) The ego.
(d) The mind.
5. What is money used as in Atlas Shrugged?
(a) A coping mechanism.
(b) A way to use others.
(c) A getaway.
(d) A tool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
2. What industry does Hank work in?
3. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
4. What does Atlas Shrugged state that industrialists are hated for?
5. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)