|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that there is no glory in conquering a mindless body?
2. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(b) United States of America.
3. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
4. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
5. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Consider using force when provoked.
(b) Initiate force against others.
(c) Provoke force.
(d) Create force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
2. Where was Anthem published?
3. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
4. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
5. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)