|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
(a) A child.
(b) A political system.
(c) A monster.
(d) A tool.
2. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
3. Francisco says that sex functions with which of the following?
(a) The heart.
(b) The body.
(c) The ego.
(d) The mind.
4. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
5. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
2. What is the name of Howard's foe?
3. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
4. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
5. Why does Hank claim to work?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)