|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Francisco proclaims that which item is not the root of all evil?
2. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
3. According to Atlas Shrugged, what is destroyed first in all instances of destroyers?
4. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
5. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Howard's foe?
2. What does Francisco describe as an expression of man's sense of his own value?
3. Hank and Francisco end up in what situation?
4. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
5. What is Hank's last name?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)