|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(b) Logical thoughts.
(d) Negative feelings.
2. What does Hank accept, according to Rand?
(a) Undeserved happiness.
(b) Undeserved embarrassment.
(c) Undeserved plainness.
(d) Undeserved guilt.
3. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
4. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(d) Average citizen.
5. Why does Hank claim to work?
(a) For profit.
(b) For happiness.
(c) For self-fulfillment.
(d) For achievement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Atlas Shrugged defend?
2. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
3. In which period did capitalism arise?
4. What is money used as in Atlas Shrugged?
5. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)