|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Remind readers of a past warning.
(b) Alarm Americans.
(c) Present new information.
(d) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
2. When was The Fountainhead published?
3. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 20th century.
(b) 18th century.
(c) 17th century.
(d) 19th century.
4. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
5. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does money represent to Francisco?
2. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
3. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
4. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
5. What does Atlas Shrugged state that industrialists are hated for?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)