|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Atlas Shrugged, what is destroyed first in all instances of destroyers?
2. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
3. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
4. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
5. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Remind readers of a past warning.
(b) Present new information.
(c) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(d) Alarm Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Atlas Shrugged published?
2. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
3. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
4. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
5. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)