|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As piles of flesh.
(b) As leeches.
(c) As angry mobs.
(d) As worker ants.
2. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Present new information.
(b) Remind readers of a past warning.
(c) Alarm Americans.
(d) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
3. What is the name of Howard's foe?
4. Who says that there is no glory in conquering a mindless body?
5. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
2. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
3. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
4. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
5. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)