|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
2. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(b) Too many to count.
3. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
4. What does Francisco describe as an expression of man's sense of his own value?
5. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They deserve to build their own homes.
(b) They have no claim to his work.
(c) They have no right to buy his work.
(d) They deserve to have his work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
2. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
3. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
4. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
5. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)