|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
2. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
3. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His government.
(c) His society.
(d) His family.
4. Francisco says that sex functions with which of the following?
(a) The ego.
(b) The mind.
(c) The heart.
(d) The body.
5. What is Howard's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
2. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
3. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
4. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
5. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)