|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
2. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
3. What does Francisco describe as an expression of man's sense of his own value?
4. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(b) Negative feelings.
(d) Logical thoughts.
5. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hank's last name?
2. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
3. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
4. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
5. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)