|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
2. What does Attila need protection from?
3. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
(a) They are linked romantically.
(b) They are not affiliated.
(c) They are allies.
(d) They are enemies.
4. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
5. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hank says that sex cannot be deemed as which of the following?
2. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
3. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
4. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
5. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)