|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Alarm Americans.
(b) Remind readers of a past warning.
(c) Present new information.
(d) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
2. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
3. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
4. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
5. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anthem concern?
2. What is Howard's occupation?
3. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
4. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
5. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)