|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(b) Savagery vs individualism.
(c) Individualism vs collectivism.
(d) Socialism vs capitalism.
2. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
3. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They have no claim to his work.
(b) They have no right to buy his work.
(c) They deserve to have his work.
(d) They deserve to build their own homes.
4. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
5. What is the name of Howard's foe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Attila need protection from?
2. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
3. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
4. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
5. When was We The Living published?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)