|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
2. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
3. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
4. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(b) Logical thoughts.
(c) Negative feelings.
5. When was We The Living published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
2. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
3. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
4. When was Anthem published?
5. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)