|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
2. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As leeches.
(b) As angry mobs.
(c) As piles of flesh.
(d) As worker ants.
3. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
4. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
5. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
2. What is the setting for We The Living?
3. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
4. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
5. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)