|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Anthem published?
2. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(a) Average citizen.
3. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Present new information.
(b) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(c) Remind readers of a past warning.
(d) Alarm Americans.
4. When was The Fountainhead published?
5. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As leeches.
(b) As angry mobs.
(c) As worker ants.
(d) As piles of flesh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
2. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
3. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
4. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
5. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)