|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
2. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
3. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
4. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
5. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Savagery vs individualism.
(b) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(c) Individualism vs collectivism.
(d) Socialism vs capitalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
2. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
3. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
4. What does Howard attack head on?
5. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)