|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
2. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
3. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
4. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
5. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
2. What is the name of Howard's foe?
3. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
4. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
5. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)