|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
2. When was Anthem published?
3. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
4. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
5. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
(a) Ancient Rome.
(b) Ancient Greece.
(c) Renaissance Europe.
(d) Soviet Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
2. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
3. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
4. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
5. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)