|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
2. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
3. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
(a) Only plural pronouns remain.
(b) Only singular nouns remain.
(c) Only singular pronouns remain.
(d) Only plural nouns remain.
4. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
5. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(c) Average citizen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
2. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
3. When was Anthem published?
4. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
5. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)