|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
2. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(d) Average citizen.
3. When was The Fountainhead published?
4. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
5. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His society.
(c) His family.
(d) His government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
2. What is the setting for We The Living?
3. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
4. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
5. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)