|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are not affiliated.
(c) They are linked romantically.
(d) They are allies.
2. What does Attila need protection from?
3. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(a) Hard work.
4. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
5. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Remind readers of a past warning.
(b) Alarm Americans.
(c) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(d) Present new information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
2. What does Peter Keating seek?
3. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
4. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
5. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)