|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As leeches.
(b) As piles of flesh.
(c) As worker ants.
(d) As angry mobs.
2. When was We The Living published?
3. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
4. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
(a) They are allies.
(b) They are not affiliated.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are linked romantically.
5. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To get money.
(b) To become free.
(c) To increase freedom for society.
(d) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Howard's occupation?
2. What is the setting for We The Living?
3. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
4. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
5. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)