|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
2. What does Anthem concern?
(a) Lost love.
(b) The human ego.
(c) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
(d) The state's control over men.
3. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
4. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
5. What does Howard attack head on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
2. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
3. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
4. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
5. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)