|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
2. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
3. When was Anthem published?
4. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
5. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
2. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
3. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
4. Where was Anthem published?
5. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)