|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
2. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
3. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
4. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
5. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Keating seek?
2. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
3. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
4. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
5. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)