|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
2. What is the name of Howard's foe?
3. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
(a) Only plural nouns remain.
(b) Only plural pronouns remain.
(c) Only singular nouns remain.
(d) Only singular pronouns remain.
4. What was Andrei passionate about?
5. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
2. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
3. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
4. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
5. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)