|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
2. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
3. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
4. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
5. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
2. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
3. When was We The Living published?
4. What was Andrei passionate about?
5. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)