|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(d) Hard work.
2. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
3. When was We The Living published?
4. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
(a) Only plural pronouns remain.
(b) Only plural nouns remain.
(c) Only singular pronouns remain.
(d) Only singular nouns remain.
5. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His society.
(b) His family.
(d) His government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Howard's foe?
2. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
3. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
4. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
5. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)