|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
2. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
(c) Sexual crime.
(d) Political crime.
3. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As leeches.
(b) As piles of flesh.
(c) As angry mobs.
(d) As worker ants.
4. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
5. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
2. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
3. What does Attila need protection from?
4. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
5. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)