|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
2. What is Howard's occupation?
3. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
4. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(b) The military.
(c) Government officials.
(d) Those who are physically strongest.
5. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His society.
(c) His government.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Howard's foe?
2. What does Attila need protection from?
3. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
4. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
5. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)