|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Howard's foe?
2. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
3. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
4. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(b) United States of America.
5. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Anthem published?
2. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
3. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
4. When was We The Living published?
5. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)