|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand states that collectivism has already taken over which region?
2. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
3. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(b) Logical thoughts.
(d) Negative feelings.
4. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
5. What is the setting for We The Living?
(b) Soviet Russia.
(c) United States.
(d) Post-war France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
2. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
3. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
4. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
5. What does Anthem concern?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)