|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
2. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(d) Too many to count.
3. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
4. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Present new information.
(b) Alarm Americans.
(c) Remind readers of a past warning.
(d) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
5. Where was Anthem published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
2. When was Anthem published?
3. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
4. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
5. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)