|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(a) Too many to count.
2. When was We The Living published?
3. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
4. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(d) United States of America.
5. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(b) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
(c) Individual vs. State.
(d) Collectivism vs. Government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
2. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
3. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
4. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
5. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)