|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
2. What was Andrei passionate about?
3. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They deserve to have his work.
(b) They have no claim to his work.
(c) They deserve to build their own homes.
(d) They have no right to buy his work.
4. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Remind readers of a past warning.
(b) Alarm Americans.
(c) Present new information.
(d) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
5. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She is remorseful.
(b) She feels no remorse.
(c) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
(d) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
2. In which period did capitalism arise?
3. When was Anthem published?
4. What does Attila need protection from?
5. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)