|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
2. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
3. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
4. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
5. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Keating seek?
2. When was The Fountainhead published?
3. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
4. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
5. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)