|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
(a) His dedication.
(c) His life.
(d) His money.
2. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(c) Too many to count.
3. When was The Fountainhead published?
4. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 17th century.
(b) 18th century.
(c) 20th century.
(d) 19th century.
5. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
2. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
3. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
4. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
5. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)