|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
2. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
3. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His government.
(b) His family.
(c) His society.
4. Where was Anthem published?
5. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for We The Living?
2. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
3. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
4. What does Peter Keating seek?
5. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)