|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
2. What is the setting for We The Living?
(a) Soviet Russia.
(c) United States.
(d) Post-war France.
3. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
4. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
5. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
2. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
3. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
4. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
5. What is the name of Howard's foe?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)