|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
(a) His dedication.
(b) His life.
(d) His money.
2. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
3. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
(a) Its dominant philosophy.
(b) Its number of high-profile careers.
(c) Its least intelligent people.
(d) Its most intelligent people.
4. What does Howard attack head on?
5. What is Howard's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Keating seek?
2. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
3. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
4. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
5. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)