|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howard attack head on?
2. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
(a) Only plural pronouns remain.
(b) Only plural nouns remain.
(c) Only singular pronouns remain.
(d) Only singular nouns remain.
3. What does Anthem concern?
(a) The human ego.
(b) Lost love.
(c) The state's control over men.
(d) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
4. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
5. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(c) Too many to count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
2. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
3. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
4. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
5. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)