|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 19th century.
(b) 18th century.
(c) 17th century.
(d) 20th century.
2. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
3. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
4. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
5. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Present new information.
(b) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(c) Remind readers of a past warning.
(d) Alarm Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
2. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
3. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
4. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
5. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)