|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
2. What does Anthem concern?
(a) The human ego.
(b) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
(c) The state's control over men.
(d) Lost love.
3. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
4. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
5. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
2. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
3. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
4. What does Howard attack head on?
5. What does Peter Keating seek?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)