|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Anthem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
2. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
3. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
4. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As leeches.
(b) As piles of flesh.
(c) As worker ants.
(d) As angry mobs.
5. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
(b) She feels no remorse.
(c) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
(d) She is remorseful.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Anthem published?
2. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
3. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
4. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
5. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)