|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Anthem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
(a) His dedication.
(b) His life.
(c) His money.
2. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Collectivism vs. Government.
(b) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(c) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
(d) Individual vs. State.
3. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
4. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
5. Where was Anthem published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
2. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
3. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
4. What does Anthem concern?
5. When was We The Living published?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)