|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Anthem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 20th century.
(b) 17th century.
(c) 18th century.
(d) 19th century.
2. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
3. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are allies.
(c) They are not affiliated.
(d) They are linked romantically.
4. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
(a) A child.
(b) A tool.
(c) A monster.
(d) A political system.
5. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(c) Average citizen.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
2. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
3. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
4. What does Anthem concern?
5. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)