|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
2. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
3. What is the setting for We The Living?
(a) United States.
(c) Soviet Russia.
(d) Post-war France.
4. What does Attila need protection from?
5. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She is remorseful.
(b) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
(c) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
(d) She feels no remorse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
2. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
3. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
4. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
5. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)