|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
2. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 20th century.
(b) 17th century.
(c) 18th century.
(d) 19th century.
3. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
(b) To become free.
(c) To increase freedom for society.
(d) To get money.
4. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
5. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
2. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
3. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
4. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
5. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)