|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As piles of flesh.
(b) As angry mobs.
(c) As worker ants.
(d) As leeches.
2. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(b) Negative feelings.
(c) Logical thoughts.
3. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Collectivism vs. Government.
(b) Individual vs. State.
(c) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(d) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
4. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(c) Hard work.
5. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
2. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
3. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
4. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
5. What does Attila need protection from?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)