|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
2. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
3. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
4. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
5. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(a) The military.
(b) Government officials.
(d) Those who are physically strongest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
2. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
3. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
4. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
5. What is the setting for We The Living?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)