|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
2. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(c) United States of America.
3. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As piles of flesh.
(b) As worker ants.
(c) As angry mobs.
(d) As leeches.
4. What is the setting for We The Living?
(a) Soviet Russia.
(b) United States.
(c) Post-war France.
5. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Create force.
(b) Provoke force.
(c) Consider using force when provoked.
(d) Initiate force against others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
2. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
3. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
4. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
5. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)