|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
2. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(b) Remind readers of a past warning.
(c) Alarm Americans.
(d) Present new information.
3. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
4. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
5. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(a) Logical thoughts.
(b) Negative feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
2. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
3. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
4. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
5. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)