|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
(a) Ancient Greece.
(b) Soviet Russia.
(c) Ancient Rome.
(d) Renaissance Europe.
2. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
3. What does Attila need protection from?
4. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Collectivism vs. Government.
(b) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(c) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
(d) Individual vs. State.
5. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(b) Negative feelings.
(d) Logical thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
2. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
3. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
4. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
5. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)