|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Present new information.
(b) Remind readers of a past warning.
(c) Alarm Americans.
(d) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
2. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
3. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(a) Hard work.
4. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(b) Government officials.
(c) The military.
(d) Those who are physically strongest.
5. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
2. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
3. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
4. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
5. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)