|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was We The Living published?
2. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
3. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(a) Government officials.
(b) Those who are physically strongest.
(c) The military.
4. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
(a) Ancient Greece.
(b) Renaissance Europe.
(c) Ancient Rome.
(d) Soviet Russia.
5. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for We The Living?
2. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
3. What does Attila need protection from?
4. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
5. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)