|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(a) Hard work.
2. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
(b) Physical strength.
(c) The mind.
3. What is the setting for We The Living?
(a) Post-war France.
(b) Soviet Russia.
(c) United States.
4. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
5. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Remind readers of a past warning.
(b) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(c) Present new information.
(d) Alarm Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
2. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
3. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
4. What was Andrei passionate about?
5. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)