|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
2. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
3. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
4. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 19th century.
(b) 20th century.
(c) 18th century.
(d) 17th century.
5. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
(b) The mind.
(c) Physical strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
2. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
3. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
4. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
5. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)