|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Individual vs. State.
(b) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(c) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
(d) Collectivism vs. Government.
2. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
(b) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
(c) She is remorseful.
(d) She feels no remorse.
3. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Consider using force when provoked.
(b) Initiate force against others.
(c) Provoke force.
(d) Create force.
4. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
5. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
(a) Sexual crime.
(b) Political crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
2. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
3. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
4. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
5. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)