|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for We The Living?
(a) Post-war France.
(b) Soviet Russia.
(d) United States.
2. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
3. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(a) The military.
(c) Government officials.
(d) Those who are physically strongest.
4. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
5. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
2. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
3. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
4. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
5. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)