|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
(a) Its most intelligent people.
(b) Its number of high-profile careers.
(c) Its least intelligent people.
(d) Its dominant philosophy.
2. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(c) Too many to count.
3. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
4. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
5. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Attila need protection from?
2. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
3. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
4. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
5. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)