|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for We The Living?
(a) Soviet Russia.
(b) Post-war France.
(c) United States.
2. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
3. What was Andrei passionate about?
4. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
5. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
(a) Its dominant philosophy.
(b) Its number of high-profile careers.
(c) Its least intelligent people.
(d) Its most intelligent people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
2. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
3. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
4. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
5. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)