|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
2. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(a) Average citizen.
3. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
4. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(b) The military.
(c) Those who are physically strongest.
(d) Government officials.
5. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
2. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
3. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
4. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
5. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)