|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Alarm Americans.
(b) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(c) Remind readers of a past warning.
(d) Present new information.
2. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
3. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
4. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(b) United States of America.
5. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
2. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
3. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
4. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
5. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)