|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
(b) She is remorseful.
(c) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
(d) She feels no remorse.
2. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Collectivism vs. Government.
(b) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(c) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
(d) Individual vs. State.
3. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Create force.
(b) Initiate force against others.
(c) Consider using force when provoked.
(d) Provoke force.
4. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
5. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was We The Living published?
2. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
3. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
4. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
5. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)