|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Alarm Americans.
(b) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(c) Present new information.
(d) Remind readers of a past warning.
2. When was We The Living published?
3. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
4. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 18th century.
(b) 17th century.
(c) 20th century.
(d) 19th century.
5. What is the setting for We The Living?
(a) United States.
(b) Soviet Russia.
(c) Post-war France.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
2. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
3. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
4. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
5. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)