|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Initiate force against others.
(b) Consider using force when provoked.
(c) Create force.
(d) Provoke force.
2. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
3. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As leeches.
(b) As piles of flesh.
(c) As angry mobs.
(d) As worker ants.
4. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
5. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
(b) She feels no remorse.
(c) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
(d) She is remorseful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
2. What does Attila need protection from?
3. When was We The Living published?
4. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
5. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)