|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
(a) Ancient Greece.
(b) Ancient Rome.
(c) Renaissance Europe.
(d) Soviet Russia.
2. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To get money.
(b) To become free.
(c) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
(d) To increase freedom for society.
3. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
4. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
5. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
Short Answer Questions
1. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
2. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
3. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
4. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
5. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)