|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
(a) Renaissance Europe.
(b) Soviet Russia.
(c) Ancient Rome.
(d) Ancient Greece.
2. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
(b) Political crime.
(d) Sexual crime.
3. When was We The Living published?
4. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
(a) A child.
(b) A monster.
(c) A tool.
(d) A political system.
5. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(b) Hard work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
2. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
3. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
4. In which period did capitalism arise?
5. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)