|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She feels no remorse.
(b) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
(c) She is remorseful.
(d) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
2. When was We The Living published?
3. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
4. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(b) Average citizen.
5. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(a) Too many to count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
2. What does Attila need protection from?
3. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
4. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
5. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)