|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(d) Average citizen.
2. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
3. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
(a) Its most intelligent people.
(b) Its dominant philosophy.
(c) Its number of high-profile careers.
(d) Its least intelligent people.
4. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
(a) Ancient Rome.
(b) Soviet Russia.
(c) Ancient Greece.
(d) Renaissance Europe.
5. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(b) Those who are physically strongest.
(c) The military.
(d) Government officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Andrei passionate about?
2. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
3. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
4. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
5. What does Attila need protection from?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)