|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To become free.
(b) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
(c) To increase freedom for society.
(d) To get money.
2. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
3. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 19th century.
(b) 18th century.
(c) 17th century.
(d) 20th century.
4. When was We The Living published?
5. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
2. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
3. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
4. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
5. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)