|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
2. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
3. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(b) United States of America.
4. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Remind readers of a past warning.
(b) Alarm Americans.
(c) Present new information.
(d) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
5. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
2. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
3. What is the setting for We The Living?
4. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
5. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)