|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(a) Logical thoughts.
(b) Negative feelings.
2. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
3. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(a) Those who are physically strongest.
(c) Government officials.
(d) The military.
4. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She is remorseful.
(b) She feels no remorse.
(c) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
(d) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
5. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
2. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
3. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
4. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
5. What does Attila need protection from?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)