|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(b) Those who are physically strongest.
(c) Government officials.
(d) The military.
2. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
3. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(b) Negative feelings.
(d) Logical thoughts.
4. What is the setting for We The Living?
(a) United States.
(b) Soviet Russia.
(c) Post-war France.
5. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
Short Answer Questions
1. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
2. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
3. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
4. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
5. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)