|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
(b) Individual vs. State.
(c) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(d) Collectivism vs. Government.
2. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Create force.
(b) Provoke force.
(c) Initiate force against others.
(d) Consider using force when provoked.
3. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(c) Negative feelings.
(d) Logical thoughts.
4. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(c) Hard work.
5. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To increase freedom for society.
(b) To get money.
(c) To become free.
(d) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Andrei passionate about?
2. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
3. What does Attila need protection from?
4. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
5. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)