|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Andrei passionate about?
2. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
3. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
(b) Physical strength.
(d) The mind.
4. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(a) Hard work.
5. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
2. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
3. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
4. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
5. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)