|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, For the New Intellectual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
(a) Its most intelligent people.
(b) Its number of high-profile careers.
(c) Its dominant philosophy.
(d) Its least intelligent people.
2. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(a) United States of America.
3. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
4. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
5. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(b) Too many to count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
2. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
3. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
4. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
5. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)