|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, For the New Intellectual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
2. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
3. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
(a) They are not affiliated.
(b) They are allies.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are linked romantically.
4. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
5. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(c) Too many to count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
2. What does Attila need protection from?
3. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
4. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
5. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)