|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, For the New Intellectual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Consider using force when provoked.
(b) Create force.
(c) Initiate force against others.
(d) Provoke force.
2. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
3. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
4. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(d) Too many to count.
5. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
(a) They are allies.
(b) They are linked romantically.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are not affiliated.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which period did capitalism arise?
2. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
3. What does Attila need protection from?
4. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
5. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)