|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, For the New Intellectual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(a) The military.
(b) Government officials.
(d) Those who are physically strongest.
2. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(b) Remind readers of a past warning.
(c) Alarm Americans.
(d) Present new information.
3. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
4. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
5. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
2. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
3. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
4. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
5. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)