|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, For the New Intellectual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Attila need protection from?
2. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
3. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
4. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
5. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
2. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
3. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
4. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
5. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)