|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, For the New Intellectual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
2. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
3. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(c) United States of America.
4. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
5. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
2. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
3. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
4. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
5. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)