|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, For the New Intellectual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
2. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
(c) The mind.
(d) Physical strength.
3. What does Attila need protection from?
4. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 19th century.
(b) 17th century.
(c) 20th century.
(d) 18th century.
5. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
2. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
3. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
4. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
5. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)