|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, For the New Intellectual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
2. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
3. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
4. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(a) Logical thoughts.
(c) Negative feelings.
5. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
2. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
3. In which period did capitalism arise?
4. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
5. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)