|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, For the New Intellectual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
2. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
(a) They are allies.
(b) They are linked romantically.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are not affiliated.
3. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
4. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
(a) Renaissance Europe.
(b) Ancient Rome.
(c) Ancient Greece.
(d) Soviet Russia.
5. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(a) United States of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
2. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
3. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
4. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
5. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)