|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, For the New Intellectual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
(a) They are allies.
(b) They are not affiliated.
(c) They are linked romantically.
(d) They are enemies.
2. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Alarm Americans.
(b) Remind readers of a past warning.
(c) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(d) Present new information.
3. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
4. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(c) Hard work.
5. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
2. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
3. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
4. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
5. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)