|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, For the New Intellectual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
2. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
3. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
(a) They are not affiliated.
(b) They are linked romantically.
(c) They are allies.
(d) They are enemies.
4. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(b) Remind readers of a past warning.
(c) Alarm Americans.
(d) Present new information.
5. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
2. In which period did capitalism arise?
3. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
4. What does Attila need protection from?
5. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)