|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
2. What does Peter Keating seek?
3. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(a) United States of America.
4. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
5. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
(a) Sexual crime.
(d) Political crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
2. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
3. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
4. Francisco proclaims that which item is not the root of all evil?
5. When was We The Living published?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)