|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Atlas Shrugged defend?
2. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
3. Francisco says that sex functions with which of the following?
(a) The heart.
(b) The ego.
(c) The mind.
(d) The body.
4. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
5. What does Francisco describe as an expression of man's sense of his own value?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the major theme in Atlas Shrugged?
2. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
3. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
4. When was Atlas Shrugged published?
5. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)