|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the major theme in Atlas Shrugged?
(a) The ego.
(d) The mind.
2. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
3. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
4. What does Anthem concern?
(a) The state's control over men.
(b) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
(c) Lost love.
(d) The human ego.
5. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
Short Answer Questions
1. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
2. Francisco says that sex functions with which of the following?
3. When was We The Living published?
4. What does Francisco describe as an expression of man's sense of his own value?
5. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)