|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 19th century.
(b) 17th century.
(c) 20th century.
(d) 18th century.
2. When was The Fountainhead published?
3. Why does Hank claim to work?
(a) For achievement.
(b) For happiness.
(c) For profit.
(d) For self-fulfillment.
4. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
5. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
2. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
3. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
4. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
5. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)