|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
2. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
3. What is Hank's last name?
4. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(d) Too many to count.
5. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
(a) A political system.
(b) A tool.
(c) A monster.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
2. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
3. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
4. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
5. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)