|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His society.
(b) His government.
(d) His family.
2. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
3. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Individualism vs collectivism.
(b) Savagery vs individualism.
(c) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(d) Socialism vs capitalism.
4. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
5. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
2. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
3. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
4. What does Peter Keating seek?
5. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)