|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hank on trial?
(a) He sold a metal alloy illegally.
(b) He mined metal alloy illegally.
(c) He found a metal alloy without reporting it.
(d) He mined in an illegal location.
2. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
3. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
4. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(a) Government officials.
(c) The military.
(d) Those who are physically strongest.
5. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
(b) Physical strength.
(c) The mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
2. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
3. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
4. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
5. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)