|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does money represent to Francisco?
2. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
(b) Physical strength.
(c) The mind.
3. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
4. What does Peter Keating seek?
5. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Savagery vs individualism.
(b) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(c) Individualism vs collectivism.
(d) Socialism vs capitalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
2. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
3. What does Attila need protection from?
4. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
5. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)