|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Create force.
(b) Provoke force.
(c) Initiate force against others.
(d) Consider using force when provoked.
2. When was We The Living published?
3. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
4. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(b) Average citizen.
5. Why is Hank on trial?
(a) He mined in an illegal location.
(b) He sold a metal alloy illegally.
(c) He found a metal alloy without reporting it.
(d) He mined metal alloy illegally.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
2. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
3. In The Fountainhead, Howard thinks that happiness equals what?
4. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
5. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)