|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
2. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To get money.
(b) To become free.
(c) To increase freedom for society.
(d) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
3. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Alarm Americans.
(b) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(c) Present new information.
(d) Remind readers of a past warning.
4. Hank says that sex cannot be deemed as which of the following?
5. According to Atlas Shrugged, what is destroyed first in all instances of destroyers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Howard's occupation?
2. In Atlas Shrugged, what do industrialists seek to conquer?
3. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
4. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
5. Where was Anthem published?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)