|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(c) United States of America.
2. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
3. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
4. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 17th century.
(b) 20th century.
(c) 19th century.
(d) 18th century.
5. What does Attila need protection from?
Short Answer Questions
1. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
2. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
3. What is the setting for We The Living?
4. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
5. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)