|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To get money.
(b) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
(c) To become free.
(d) To increase freedom for society.
2. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
3. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
4. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
5. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(a) Average citizen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
2. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
3. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
4. What is the setting for We The Living?
5. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)