|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Attila need protection from?
2. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
3. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
(a) Its number of high-profile careers.
(b) Its least intelligent people.
(c) Its dominant philosophy.
(d) Its most intelligent people.
4. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
(b) To increase freedom for society.
(c) To get money.
(d) To become free.
5. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
2. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
3. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
4. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
5. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)