|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(d) United States of America.
2. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
3. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
4. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
(b) Hard work.
5. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
(a) A monster.
(b) A child.
(c) A tool.
(d) A political system.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which period did capitalism arise?
2. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
3. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
4. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
5. What does Attila need protection from?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)