|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
2. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
3. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
(a) Physical strength.
(b) The mind.
4. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
5. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
2. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
3. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
4. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
5. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)