|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
2. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 17th century.
(b) 20th century.
(c) 18th century.
(d) 19th century.
3. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
4. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
5. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(b) Those who are physically strongest.
(c) Government officials.
(d) The military.
Short Answer Questions
1. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
2. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
3. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
4. When was We The Living published?
5. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)