|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
(b) Individual vs. State.
(c) Collectivism vs. Government.
(d) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
2. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
(c) Sexual crime.
(d) Political crime.
3. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
4. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
5. When was We The Living published?
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
2. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
3. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
4. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
5. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)