|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
2. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
(a) The mind.
(b) Physical strength.
3. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Individual vs. State.
(b) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(c) Collectivism vs. Government.
(d) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
4. What does Attila need protection from?
5. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(b) Negative feelings.
(d) Logical thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was We The Living published?
2. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
3. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
4. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
5. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)