|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Attila need protection from?
2. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
3. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Create force.
(b) Consider using force when provoked.
(c) Initiate force against others.
(d) Provoke force.
4. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
5. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
(b) She feels no remorse.
(c) She is remorseful.
(d) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
2. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
3. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
4. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
5. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)