|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 19th century.
(b) 17th century.
(c) 20th century.
(d) 18th century.
2. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
3. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
(b) Collectivism vs. Government.
(c) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(d) Individual vs. State.
4. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
(b) She feels no remorse.
(c) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
(d) She is remorseful.
5. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Create force.
(b) Provoke force.
(c) Initiate force against others.
(d) Consider using force when provoked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Attila need protection from?
2. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
3. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
4. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
5. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)