|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Attila need protection from?
2. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
(a) Ancient Rome.
(b) Renaissance Europe.
(c) Soviet Russia.
(d) Ancient Greece.
3. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
4. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Create force.
(b) Provoke force.
(c) Initiate force against others.
(d) Consider using force when provoked.
5. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
Short Answer Questions
1. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
2. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
3. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
4. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
5. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)