|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As angry mobs.
(b) As worker ants.
(c) As piles of flesh.
(d) As leeches.
2. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
3. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
4. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
5. The goal of this book is to do which of the following, according to Rand?
(a) Remind readers of a past warning.
(b) Share a fictional story for pleasure.
(c) Present new information.
(d) Alarm Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
2. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
3. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
4. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
5. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)