|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Provoke force.
(b) Initiate force against others.
(c) Consider using force when provoked.
(d) Create force.
2. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
3. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(b) United States of America.
4. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(c) Logical thoughts.
(d) Negative feelings.
5. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
Short Answer Questions
1. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
2. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
3. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
4. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
5. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)