|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(d) Average citizen.
2. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To become free.
(b) To increase freedom for society.
(c) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
(d) To get money.
3. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
4. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
(b) Physical strength.
(d) The mind.
5. When was We The Living published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
2. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
3. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
4. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
5. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)