|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Attila need protection from?
2. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(d) Too many to count.
3. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
4. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
5. Rand suggests that a culture should be judged by which of the following?
(a) Its least intelligent people.
(b) Its number of high-profile careers.
(c) Its dominant philosophy.
(d) Its most intelligent people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
2. What kind of revolution is needed, according to Rand?
3. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
4. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
5. When was We The Living published?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)