|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Collectivism vs. Government.
(b) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
(c) Individual vs. State.
(d) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
2. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
3. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
4. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(b) Too many to count.
5. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
2. When was We The Living published?
3. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
4. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
5. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)