|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
2. The injunction not to judge shows the climax of which of the following, according to Rand?
3. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(b) Negative feelings.
(c) Logical thoughts.
4. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As leeches.
(b) As angry mobs.
(c) As piles of flesh.
(d) As worker ants.
5. Who does Rand describe as altruism's most perfect advocate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
2. What was Andrei passionate about?
3. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
4. When was We The Living published?
5. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)