|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
2. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Initiate force against others.
(b) Create force.
(c) Provoke force.
(d) Consider using force when provoked.
3. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(b) Too many to count.
4. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Individual vs. State.
(b) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
(c) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(d) Collectivism vs. Government.
5. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
(b) Government officials.
(c) Those who are physically strongest.
(d) The military.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which period did capitalism arise?
2. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
3. What was Andrei passionate about?
4. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
5. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)