|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
2. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
(b) Individual vs. State.
(c) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(d) Collectivism vs. Government.
3. New intellectuals, says Rand, should not give into which of the following?
4. Rand states that to oppose views, one need which of the following?
5. What does Jeremy Bentham champion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
2. Rand describes perception as which of the following?
3. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
4. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
5. What adjective does Rand use to describe the USA's founding fathers?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)