|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
(a) They are allies.
(b) They are not affiliated.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are linked romantically.
2. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
3. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
(a) Political crime.
(c) Sexual crime.
4. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
5. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(b) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
(c) Individual vs. State.
(d) Collectivism vs. Government.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
2. What is the Witch Doctor's weapon?
3. Rand suggests that a nation's bodyguards are which type of people?
4. Which adjective does Rand use to describe America's culture?
5. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)