|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Anthem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Attila need protection from?
2. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
(a) Soviet Russia.
(b) Ancient Rome.
(c) Ancient Greece.
(d) Renaissance Europe.
3. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
4. Rand states that the only tools of cognition are not which of the following?
(a) Negative feelings.
(b) Logical thoughts.
5. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
(a) A tool.
(b) A political system.
(c) A monster.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
2. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
3. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
4. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
5. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)