|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Anthem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
2. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(c) Too many to count.
3. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
(a) Individual vs. State.
(b) Capitalism vs. Socialism.
(c) Collectivism vs. Government.
(d) Indiivual vs. Capitalism.
4. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
(c) United States of America.
5. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kant allegedly close philosophy to?
2. Freedom and philosophy first arose in which setting, according to Rand?
3. What is the setting for We The Living?
4. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
5. In which period did capitalism arise?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)