|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Anthem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which period did capitalism arise?
(a) 17th century.
(b) 20th century.
(c) 18th century.
(d) 19th century.
2. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(a) Average citizen.
3. The chief intellectual, according to Rand, is which type of person?
4. Rand says that no man has the right to do which of the following?
(a) Provoke force.
(b) Create force.
(c) Initiate force against others.
(d) Consider using force when provoked.
5. In a dying society, how many choices does Rand say individuals have?
(c) Too many to count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Rand believe is deluding itself?
2. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
3. What was Andrei passionate about?
4. Rand states that collectivism is dead in which country?
5. Rand says that new intellectuals must acquire which of the following?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)