|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
2. What does Anthem concern?
(a) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
(b) The state's control over men.
(c) Lost love.
(d) The human ego.
3. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
(a) A child.
(b) A political system.
(c) A tool.
(d) A monster.
4. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
5. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
2. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
3. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
4. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
5. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)