|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
2. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
3. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
4. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
(a) Savagery vs individualism.
(b) Indivdiualism vs capitalism.
(c) Socialism vs capitalism.
(d) Individualism vs collectivism.
5. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
2. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
3. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
4. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
5. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)