|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Keating seek?
2. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
3. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
(b) To increase freedom for society.
(c) To get money.
(d) To become free.
4. The story in Anthem covers the rediscovery of what word?
5. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
(a) A monster.
(b) A political system.
(c) A tool.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
2. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
3. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
4. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
5. When was Anthem published?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)