|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
2. Howard says that creators need to possess which quality?
3. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
4. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
(a) They deserve to build their own homes.
(b) They deserve to have his work.
(c) They have no right to buy his work.
(d) They have no claim to his work.
5. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
(a) To get money.
(b) To convince the man to appreciate capitalism.
(c) To increase freedom for society.
(d) To become free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
2. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
3. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
4. What does the man in Anthem want to achieve?
5. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)