|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
2. What does Anthem concern?
(a) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
(b) Lost love.
(c) The state's control over men.
(d) The human ego.
3. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
4. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
5. Where was Anthem published?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was The Fountainhead published?
2. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
3. What does Peter Keating seek?
4. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
5. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)