|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
2. What does Howard attack head on?
3. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
(a) Only singular nouns remain.
(b) Only plural nouns remain.
(c) Only plural pronouns remain.
(d) Only singular pronouns remain.
4. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
5. What does Peter Keating seek?
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
2. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
3. What is the name of Howard's foe?
4. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
5. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)