|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
2. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
3. What is Howard's occupation?
4. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
(a) His family.
(b) His society.
(c) His government.
5. Howard's enemy describes man's weapon as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Anthem published?
2. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
3. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
4. Collectivists in The Fountainhead don't understand what quality?
5. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)