|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Anthem published?
2. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
(a) Political crime.
(d) Sexual crime.
3. Howard says that what type of person is always persecuted?
4. When was The Fountainhead published?
5. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She is remorseful.
(b) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
(c) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
(d) She feels no remorse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
2. When was We The Living published?
3. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
4. What is true of grammar in the society described in Anthem?
5. Howard views the poor as having what relationship to his work?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)