|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Howard's foe?
2. In The Fountainhead, the act of collecting which emotion is deemed private?
3. What was Andrei passionate about?
4. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As worker ants.
(b) As angry mobs.
(c) As leeches.
(d) As piles of flesh.
5. When was Anthem published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says that men should strive to do which of the following?
2. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
3. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
4. What does Peter Keating seek?
5. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)