|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
(a) His money.
(b) His dedication.
(d) His life.
2. What is the setting for We The Living?
(a) Soviet Russia.
(b) United States.
(c) Post-war France.
3. Howard blows up his project as an act of which of the following?
4. Who delivers a speech in We The Living?
5. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Anthem, Rand imagines a future where what concept is accepted?
2. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
3. In The Fountainhead, the root of everything despicable is the absence of what quality?
4. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
5. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)