|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Andrei passionate about?
2. What consequence of collectivism does Rand describe?
3. What does Anthem concern?
(a) The human ego.
(b) Lost love.
(c) The struggle of the individual versus communism.
(d) The state's control over men.
4. Kira asks Andrei what it feels like to be treated like which of the following?
(a) A tool.
(b) A monster.
(c) A child.
(d) A political system.
5. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She feels no remorse.
(b) She is remorseful.
(c) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
(d) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard realizes he exists for whom or what?
2. When was The Fountainhead published?
3. Howard sees Peter as which of the following?
4. Who is the man that Kira wants to save?
5. What struggle is indicated in The Fountainhead?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)