|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fountainhead,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for We The Living?
(a) Post-war France.
(c) United States.
(d) Soviet Russia.
2. Andrei viewed citizens in what way?
(a) As piles of flesh.
(b) As leeches.
(c) As worker ants.
(d) As angry mobs.
3. How does Kira feel about using Andrei?
(a) She feels no remorse.
(b) She feels bad at first but then forgets.
(c) She is remorseful.
(d) She denies feeling remorse, but actually does.
4. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
(b) His money.
(c) His life.
(d) His dedication.
5. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Howard's foe?
2. Rand says that America is built on which ideal?
3. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
4. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
5. What is Howard's occupation?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)