|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chick consider the worst day of his college career?
(a) The day his sister dropped out.
(b) The day he dropped out to become a professional ball player.
(c) The day he flunked out.
(d) The day his father stopped coming to his games.
2. Who supposedly attempted to kill himself/herself?
(a) Posey Benetto.
(b) Len Benetto.
(c) Chick Benetto.
(d) Marie Benetto.
3. What is the one thing Len Benetto ever said about Posey to Chick?
(a) She was a nag.
(b) She was unfaithful.
(c) She was a hardheaded woman.
(d) She was selfish.
4. What news does Rose mention she hear on the radio shortly before Posey and Chick come to visit?
(a) There was an accident on the highway.
(b) The president was shot.
(c) A bank had been robbed.
(d) Someone jumped from the water tower.
5. What does Posey say a child who is embarrassed by is mother is?
(a) A child who needs a good spanking.
(b) A child who needs a lesson in virtue.
(c) A child who has not lived long enough.
(d) A child who is selfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Italian woman that Posey and Chick go to visit last?
2. What does Posey find in Chick's room when he is fourteen that causes a battle between the two?
3. Who told Chick Benetto she was sorry he did not get a chance to say good-bye before his mother died?
4. Why did Len Benetto often spend long chunks of time away from his family?
5. What did chick always think was important to a person's memory?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)