|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Posey's house one afternoon while Chick was there in Section 4: Part 1?
(b) Len Benetto.
(c) Miss Thelma.
2. Who is the first woman Chick and Posey visit that day?
(a) Miss Thelma.
(b) The Italian woman.
3. What does Posey tell Chick in a note just after he began college is not a license to be mean to girls?
(a) His handsomness.
(b) His athletic ability.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His financial status.
4. What question does the narrator pose at the end of the Introduction?
(a) What if you got one day back with a dead loved one.
(b) What if you got one day to repair all your mistakes.
(c) What if you got one day with a lost love.
(d) What if you got one day to be whoever you want.
5. Why does Chick not allow his mother to go up to his dorm room with him?
(a) He is embarrassed by her presence.
(b) He does not want her in his personal space.
(c) He is afraid she will make a fool of herself.
(d) He does not want her to be oogled by his roommate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Chick to crash his car in Section 1?
2. What song does Chick recall that his mother liked when he was a child?
3. What is the day that Chick wanted back?
4. What does Posey create out of toilet paper for Chick's Halloween costume when he is six?
5. What did Posey want Chick to do as an adult?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)