|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chick intend to do once he arrives at his destination in Section 2: Part 1?
(a) To speak to his daughter.
(b) To speak to his wife.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To drink some more.
2. What does Chick say about this person his mother brags about while doing Rose's hair?
(a) She is not as great as his mother recalls.
(b) She is ashamed of him.
(c) He is a drunk and a loser.
(d) She no longer wants to be a part of his life.
3. What does Chick consider his best day during his college years?
(a) The day he was scouted by a professional baseball team.
(b) The day his father walked back into his life.
(c) The day his sister joined him at college.
(d) The day he met Catherine.
4. How did Len Benetto propose to Posey?
(a) In a note scribbled in class.
(b) At their favorite Italian restaurant.
(c) In a letter from Italy.
(d) At the same place where they met.
5. What did Len hope his son would do as an adult?
(a) Make the major leagues.
(b) Take over his liquor stores.
(c) Become a doctor.
(d) Become a dentist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Chick to crash his car in Section 1?
2. What does Rose say when Posey asks about her children?
3. What does Posey tell Chick about how she happens to visit people who are dying?
4. Who taught Chick how to shave?
5. What song does Chick recall that his mother liked when he was a child?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)