|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the first time Chick heard the word divorcee as a child?
(a) When his father said it about his mother.
(b) When his mother said it to a friend.
(c) When the housekeeper said it to his mother.
(d) When his father said it after a baseball game.
2. Why did the doctor who delivered Chick tell Posey she had to deliver by dinner time?
(a) He had another patient scheduled for surgery.
(b) His wife was making fish sticks.
(c) It cost extra if he had to work through dinner.
(d) He did not want her to go hungry.
3. How many visits does Posey tell Chick she must make that day?
4. What family event was Chick Benetto not invited to?
(a) His father's funeral.
(b) His daughter's wedding.
(c) His mother's funeral.
(d) His sister's wedding.
5. What did Posey want Chick to do as an adult?
(a) To be well educated.
(b) To be a priest.
(c) To be a ball player.
(d) To take over his father's liquor stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Roberta hide the carvings she and Chick made in their mother's kitchen table when their mother returned from work?
2. What does Chick notice his car ran into and is now stopped underneath?
3. What does Chick Benetto receive that informs him of this family event he missed?
4. How does Chick react to the announcement that he was a blessing his mother had waited a long time to receive?
5. What does Chick stop at a convenience store to buy in Section 1?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)