|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family event was Chick Benetto not invited to?
(a) His sister's wedding.
(b) His daughter's wedding.
(c) His mother's funeral.
(d) His father's funeral.
2. Who notices the narrator in the Introduction as the narrator watches the action going on?
(a) An old man mowing the grass.
(b) A kid building a sand castle.
(c) An old man visiting his wife's grave.
(d) A kid pitching a ball.
3. Who does the narrator claim the story from this novel belongs to?
(a) Pauline 'Posey' Benetto.
(b) Charles 'Chick' Benetto.
(c) Len Benetto.
(d) Maria Benetto.
4. Who told Chick he could only be a momma's boy or a daddy's boy, not both?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father, Len Benetto.
(c) Miss Thelma.
(d) His mother, Posey Benetto.
5. What question does the narrator pose at the end of the Introduction?
(a) What if you got one day back with a dead loved one.
(b) What if you got one day to be whoever you want.
(c) What if you got one day to repair all your mistakes.
(d) What if you got one day with a lost love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chick find in the refrigerator of his mother's long empty house?
2. What did Chick do about the peeping tom?
3. What song does Chick recall that his mother liked when he was a child?
4. What does Chick Benetto blame for the destruction of his marriage?
5. The narrator says every family is a what?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)