|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chick notice his car ran into and is now stopped underneath?
(a) A billboard for a Chevrolet dealership.
(b) A school bus.
(c) A billboard for a new breakfast cereal.
(d) A truck.
2. What did Chick's mother often slip to Chick whenever she dropped him off somewhere?
3. Who does Chick find looking at him as he recovers from his jump in section 1?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His daughter.
4. Why did a librarian tell Chick he could not read 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA by Jules Verne?
(a) He did not have a library card.
(b) He was disrespectful to books.
(c) It was too hard for him.
(d) It was to easy for him.
5. Who does Chick call after sneaking out of work in Section 1?
(a) His mother, Posey.
(b) His ex-wife, Catherine.
(c) His father, Len.
(d) His daughter, Marie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chick feel is unbalanced in the lists he made regarding his and his mother's love for one another?
2. What profession does the narrator regret telling he/she currently work as?
3. What did Len hope his son would do as an adult?
4. Who supposedly played in the World Series?
5. What does the narrator claim to have spent part of her career doing?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)