|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator later find that added to the narrator's information used to write this novel?
(a) Personal notes and a journal.
(b) A diary.
(c) Personal notes and legal papers.
(d) Newspaper articles and death certificates.
2. What does Chick stop at a convenience store to buy in Section 1?
(c) Soda pop.
3. Why does Chick Benetto believe he was not invited to this family event?
(a) He does not get along with his ex-wife.
(b) His attitude made him unwelcome.
(c) His drinking made him an embarrassment.
(d) He does not get along with his extended family.
4. What does Posey create out of toilet paper for Chick's Halloween costume when he is six?
(a) A marshmellow.
(b) A mummy.
(c) A frankenstein monster.
(d) A ghost.
5. Which did Chick chose to be as a small child, a daddy's boy or a momma's boy?
(b) Momma's boy.
(c) Daddy's boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Chick and his sister have trouble accepting that their parents were going to get divorced?
2. What meal that Posey makes does Len Benetto often complain she cannot make properly?
3. What causes Chick to crash his car in Section 1?
4. Who calls down to Chick from upstairs as he stands in the kitchen of his mother's abandoned house in Section 2, Part 1?
5. What kind of story does the narrator suggest this novel is?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)