|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator later find that added to the narrator's information used to write this novel?
(a) A diary.
(b) Newspaper articles and death certificates.
(c) Personal notes and a journal.
(d) Personal notes and legal papers.
2. Why does Chick Benetto believe he was not invited to this family event?
(a) He does not get along with his extended family.
(b) He does not get along with his ex-wife.
(c) His attitude made him unwelcome.
(d) His drinking made him an embarrassment.
3. Who calls down to Chick from upstairs as he stands in the kitchen of his mother's abandoned house in Section 2, Part 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) A bum.
(c) A homeless woman.
(d) His daughter.
4. When did Posey stop listening to her favorite song?
(a) When the children made fun of her tastes.
(b) When a new song caughter her attention.
(c) When it lost its popularity.
(d) When her husband left her.
5. What phrase does Chick feel fits him well?
(a) Poor truant, passionate fool.
(b) Life is a beach.
(c) Tiime will tell.
(d) Blundering back to God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of story does the narrator suggest this novel is?
2. What family event was Chick Benetto not invited to?
3. What does Chick find in the refrigerator of his mother's long empty house?
4. What does Chick Benetto blame for the destruction of his marriage?
5. What does Chick notice his car ran into and is now stopped underneath?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)