|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Chick to crash his car in Section 1?
(a) His decision to drink.
(b) His decision to go the wrong way down an on ramp.
(c) A car driving in the wrong direction.
(d) An animal that jumped in front of his car.
2. When did Posey stop listening to her favorite song?
(a) When the children made fun of her tastes.
(b) When it lost its popularity.
(c) When a new song caughter her attention.
(d) When her husband left her.
3. What does Posey tell Chick about how she happens to visit people who are dying?
(a) Posey is called to people she offended in life to make amends as they die.
(b) God tells her who to visit.
(c) Posey is a sort of guardian angel who goes to help people make the transition to death easier.
(d) They think of her and that calls her to their sides.
4. What word does Posey show Chick carved into the tree?
5. What does Chick say is the best thing that ever happened to him in his career?
(a) He played in the Super Bowl.
(b) He played in the World Series.
(c) He was made salesman of the year.
(d) He played in the All-Star game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Posey ask Chick to repeat himself when he tells her thank you for the meal?
2. What happens when Chick hears the strange voice a third and final time?
3. What injury did Chick suffer during spring training while playing professional baseball?
4. What does Chick notice his car ran into and is now stopped underneath?
5. What three things did Posey once tell Chick he needed to be successful?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)