|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Posey say children often do when they are hurting?
(a) Hurt others.
(b) Act out in school.
(c) Torture their siblings.
(d) Hide their feelings.
2. Which did Chick chose to be as a small child, a daddy's boy or a momma's boy?
(b) Daddy's boy.
(c) Momma's boy.
3. How did Posey often spend holidays after the divorce?
(a) With friends and neighbors like before.
(b) Throwing parties with just her and the kids.
(c) Going out with all her new boyfriends.
(d) Working overtime at the hospital.
4. Who called Posey's house one afternoon while Chick was there in Section 4: Part 1?
(b) Len Benetto.
(c) Miss Thelma.
5. Why does Chick Benetto believe he was not invited to this family event?
(a) His drinking made him an embarrassment.
(b) He does not get along with his ex-wife.
(c) He does not get along with his extended family.
(d) His attitude made him unwelcome.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says every family is a what?
2. Why did Chick Benetto once wish his mother would leave him alone?
3. What day does Chick believe was one of the happiest of his mother's life?
4. Why did Posey begin working as a hairstylist when Chick was a child?
5. In a note written to Chick on his wedding day, what does Posey say she knows Chick thinks of the notes?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)