|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Posey ask Chick to put on his coat after he has finished eating?
(a) She has visits to make.
(b) She is sending him to the store.
(c) She wants him to leave her alone.
(d) She is taking him to the hospital.
2. Who supposedly attempted to kill himself/herself?
(a) Len Benetto.
(b) Posey Benetto.
(c) Chick Benetto.
(d) Marie Benetto.
3. What voice does Chick hear as he goes to answer the door in his mother's house after their visit to Rose?
(a) A bill collector at the door.
(b) A man claiming to be a police officer.
(c) A ghost calling to his mother.
(d) An old friend from his childhood.
4. Who came to Chick's defense when the librarian refused to allow him to check out the book he wanted?
(a) His mother.
(b) His friend.
(c) His father.
(d) His teacher.
5. What one thing did Chick notice his parents did together that seemed to make them both happy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession did Chick get into after baseball?
2. What does Posey say when Chick tells her she died?
3. What does Posey find in Chick's room when he is fourteen that causes a battle between the two?
4. What does Chick think about his visit to his mother two years after her death?
5. Why did Chick and his sister have trouble accepting that their parents were going to get divorced?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)