|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Posey choose a tree to place her prayer in?
(a) Trees spend all day looking up at God.
(b) The tree was just convenient.
(c) Trees are God's favorite vegetation.
(d) Trees have special meaning in her religion.
2. Who dresses up as Santa on the first Christmas after Len Benetto left his family?
(a) Miss Thelma.
(d) Posey's boyfriend.
3. What one thing did Chick notice his parents did together that seemed to make them both happy?
4. What song does Chick recall that his mother liked when he was a child?
(a) Are You Lonesome Tonight?
(b) Paper Roses.
(c) This Could Be the Start of Something Big.
(d) Puppy Love.
5. What does Posey tell Chick in a note just after he began college is not a license to be mean to girls?
(a) His financial status.
(b) His athletic ability.
(c) His handsomness.
(d) His intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chick do about the peeping tom?
2. Who is the Italian woman that Posey and Chick go to visit last?
3. What does Chick Benetto blame for the destruction of his marriage?
4. How does Chick react to the announcement that he was a blessing his mother had waited a long time to receive?
5. Why does Chick recall that his mother barked at a neighborhood dog?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)