|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chick go after he wakes from his fall from the water tower?
(a) To his daughter's home.
(b) To his current home.
(c) To his wife's home.
(d) To his childhood home.
2. Where does the narrator claim to have found the main character of this novel one Saturday morning?
(a) In the bleachers of a Little League baseball field.
(b) Mowing the lawn of his mother's house.
(c) On the railing of a water tower.
(d) Walking beside the river.
3. Who does Chick find looking at him as he recovers from his jump in section 1?
(a) His sister.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. What did Posey want Chick to do as an adult?
(a) To take over his father's liquor stores.
(b) To be well educated.
(c) To be a priest.
(d) To be a ball player.
5. What does Posey remind Chick to do as he eats?
(a) Eat more.
(b) Eat slower.
(c) Eat less.
(d) Eat faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Chick and his sister have trouble accepting that their parents were going to get divorced?
2. What does the narrator claim to have spent part of her career doing?
3. Where did Posey met Len Benetto?
4. What did Posey and Len fight about most often when Chick was a child?
5. Why does Chick recall that his mother barked at a neighborhood dog?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)