|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does the narrator pose at the end of the Introduction?
(a) What if you got one day to repair all your mistakes.
(b) What if you got one day with a lost love.
(c) What if you got one day to be whoever you want.
(d) What if you got one day back with a dead loved one.
2. What meal does Posey fix for Chick in the present as he sits at the kitchen table?
3. What does Chick Benetto receive that informs him of this family event he missed?
(a) A letter.
(b) A delayed invitation.
(c) A newspaper announcement.
(d) Wedding photos.
4. What does Chick find in the refrigerator of his mother's long empty house?
(a) A rat.
(c) Stolen computer parts.
5. Why does Chick's mother tell him she will have to take him to his ball game in Section 2: Part 1?
(a) His father had an accident.
(b) His father was out of town.
(c) His father did not want to.
(d) His father was gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chick notice his car ran into and is now stopped underneath?
2. Why does Chick Benetto believe he was not invited to this family event?
3. What does Chick Benetto blame for the destruction of his marriage?
4. Who told Chick he could only be a momma's boy or a daddy's boy, not both?
5. What song does Chick recall that his mother liked when he was a child?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)