|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chick and his sister use to carve their initials into their mother's kitchen table?
(a) Pocket knives.
(b) Razor blades.
(c) Steak knives.
2. When Chick's father asks to drive him home from a college baseball game, what does he do that causes Chick to feel all is right with the world?
(a) Offers to pay for a new glove.
(b) Apologizes for leaving the family.
(c) Explains his decision for not seeing Chick throughout his childhood.
(d) Shows respect for the coach.
3. What meal that Posey makes does Len Benetto often complain she cannot make properly?
4. What one thing did Chick notice his parents did together that seemed to make them both happy?
5. Why does Chick believe Posey lost all her friends after the divorce?
(a) She became depressed and unplesant to be around.
(b) Other women were threatened by her charm and beauty.
(c) No one wanted to associate with a divorcee.
(d) Everyone sided with Len.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a night of heavy drinking, where does Chick decide to go?
2. What did Len hope his son would do as an adult?
3. What family event was Chick Benetto not invited to?
4. What was it that Chick insists his father always had in mind?
5. Why does Chick not allow his mother to go up to his dorm room with him?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)