|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Chick find his greatest joy during the bleak years after baseball?
(a) In his mother.
(b) In his daughter.
(c) In his sister.
(d) In his wife.
2. What does Rose say is the only part of her that is still young?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her hearing.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her heart.
3. What did Chick's mother often slip to Chick whenever she dropped him off somewhere?
4. What does Posey find in Chick's room when he is fourteen that causes a battle between the two?
5. Who taught Chick how to shave?
(a) A boyfriend of his mother's.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) An uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Posey say a child who is embarrassed by is mother is?
2. What does Chick say about this person his mother brags about while doing Rose's hair?
3. Why would Chick pick up Roberta after school every day shortly after the divorce?
4. What did Posey want Chick to do as an adult?
5. How does Posey react when Chick asks if he can be with her if he dies?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)