|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Posey react when Chick asks if he can be with her if he dies?
(a) God will not allow it.
(b) No, she does not want him around.
(c) Sure, she would love the company.
(d) Now he wants to be with her.
2. Why would Chick pick up Roberta after school every day shortly after the divorce?
(a) It was more convenient for him to do it.
(b) Their mother was working.
(c) Posey was just too embarrassing.
(d) Roberta insisted.
3. What does Chick feel is unbalanced in the lists he made regarding his and his mother's love for one another?
(a) Chick feels his mother did not stand up enough for him.
(b) Chick feels he did not stand up enough for his mother.
(c) Chick feels there is no unbalance.
(d) Chick feels he let both his parents down.
4. Why does Chick calls his mother a hypocrite when she finds an item hidden in his sock drawer when he is only fourteen?
(a) She drinks.
(b) She smokes.
(c) She does drugs.
(d) She looks at pornography.
5. What does Chick find in the refrigerator of his mother's long empty house?
(a) A rat.
(c) Stolen computer parts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chick lie to his family about a trip out of town on his mother's birthday?
2. Who told Chick he could only be a momma's boy or a daddy's boy, not both?
3. How does Chick come to accept the events taking place after he jumped from the water tower?
4. What did Chick's mother often slip to Chick whenever she dropped him off somewhere?
5. What does the caller say when Chick answers the phone at Rose's house?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)