1. What kind of story does the narrator suggest this novel is?
(a) A family drama.
(b) A mystery.
(c) A ghost story.
(d) A romance.
2. What does the main character think the narrator wants to know about him?
(a) Why he attempted suicide.
(b) Why he left his familiy.
(c) Why he drank and drove.
(d) Why his mother died.
3. Who does the narrator claim the story from this novel belongs to?
(a) Charles 'Chick' Benetto.
(b) Len Benetto.
(c) Pauline 'Posey' Benetto.
(d) Maria Benetto.
4. Where does the narrator claim to have found the main character of this novel one Saturday morning?
(a) On the railing of a water tower.
(b) In the bleachers of a Little League baseball field.
(c) Mowing the lawn of his mother's house.
(d) Walking beside the river.
5. What does the narrator claim to have spent part of her career doing?
(a) Writing ghost stories.
(b) Writing mysteries.
(c) Writing about sports.
(d) Writing romances.
This section contains 6,097 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)