|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anticipating the Archaic Parade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What artistic style does a painting from Inaouanrhat in the Tassili resemble?
(a) Early Spanish.
(b) Early African.
2. What does psilocybin have a catalytic effect on?
(a) All of these.
(b) The optical impulses.
(c) The auditory impulse.
(d) The linguistic impulse.
3. Where is it likely the linguistic evolution began?
(a) In the male hunters.
(b) In the women gatherers.
(c) In the children gatherers.
(d) All of these.
4. What is the modern incarnation of the Shaman?
(c) There aren't any modern shamans.
(d) Both of these.
5. What myth or story is explained in this chapter?
(a) The one of Persephone.
(b) The one of Glaukos.
(c) The one of King Minos.
(d) The one of Polyidos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would separate the psychoactive alkaloids from those that are deadly in ergotized grain?
2. When did our estrangement from the conscious and the unconscious begin?
3. What is interesting to note about Soma?
4. What was No. 4 China White?
5. What often went hand in hand with alcohol?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)