|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anticipating the Archaic Parade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What described the classification of 'hard drugs'?
(a) The are highly addictive.
(b) Both of these.
(c) They are inject able narcotics.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What did the Maya use cacao beans for?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
3. What is interesting to note about Soma?
(a) No praise seems to be enough for the substance.
(b) All of these.
(c) The substance it is prepared from still has yet to be identified.
(d) It is, in affect a cure all and life extender.
4. Where did the Goddess survive long after the dominator style had been in place everywhere else?
5. What was the newest and most addictive drug introduced to society?
(b) Macha Lattes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the legalization of marijuana a complex issue?
2. What supports the theory that the Eleusinian drink was ergotized beer?
3. What archaeological site has yielded a wealth of religious art?
4. What often went hand in hand with alcohol?
5. What substance should get a two hundred percent tax?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)