|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The High Plains of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What according to McKenna seems to be the unique characteristic of the hominids?
(a) They were cognitive.
(b) They were stoned.
(c) All of these.
(d) They were adaptive.
2. What is the connection between the loss of connection to nature and humanity?
(d) Animal breeding.
3. Why must the plant sought require no preparation?
(a) Early hominids wouldn't have had time to distill something.
(b) Early hominids were simply eaters.
(c) Preparation required time that the hominids, as hunter gatherers, didn't have.
(d) Preparation belonged to a more evolved group of hominids.
4. What does psilocybin have a catalytic effect on?
(a) The linguistic impulse.
(b) The optical impulses.
(c) The auditory impulse.
(d) All of these.
5. What substances did the author use?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Psilocybin mushrooms.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What artistic style does a painting from Inaouanrhat in the Tassili resemble?
2. What does this form of civilization bring with it?
3. What attitudes do allies have?
4. Why is a grass containing DMT an unlikely source of material to boost the human consciousness?
5. What factors have brought human evolution to a halt?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)