|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The High Plains of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was important in the evolution of modern humans?
(a) The thinning and shortening of the arm bones.
(c) The thinning of the cranial bones.
2. What are allies friendly towards?
(a) Our attempt to become something greater than ourselves.
(b) Our struggle to maintain composure in the face of our egos.
(c) All of these.
(d) Our struggle to birth ourselves as an intelligent species.
3. What cognitive ability are humans not known for?
4. What is the name of the vines used in making ayahuasca?
(a) The Banisteriopsis vines.
(b) Wisteria sinensis.
(c) Lonicera sempervirens.
5. What was the wave made of that the author rode?
Short Answer Questions
1. What female deities persisted in the patriarchal society?
2. What is the connection between the loss of connection to nature and humanity?
3. What are the most recently evolved areas of the human brain?
4. Where do the most powerful mutagens occur naturally?
5. What tree did the woman eat from?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)