|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author originally believed that magic was a phenomenon of the...?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
2. What do psychoactive plants allow a shaman to do?
(a) Allow the healer to journey into an invisible realm of natural magic.
(b) To manipulate the environment.
(c) To feel good about himself.
(d) To inflate their ego.
3. In what pharmacological areas has LSD aided humanity?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Treatment of chronic alcoholism.
4. Why must the plant that may have contributed to the emergence of consciousness be in Africa?
(a) The evidence is overwhelming that Africa is where humanity began.
(b) Africa is the warmest of all the continents so must be where humanity began.
(c) Africa is the most grassy of the continents so must be where mushrooms grew.
(d) Africa is a nice place to live, so it must be where the early humans were from.
5. How do Westerners regard psychoactive drugs?
(a) In neither of these ways.
(b) In both these ways.
(c) They are frivolous.
(d) They are dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the ibogaine family of substances from?
2. Why didn't the author settle for the ayahuasca in the marketplace?
3. What is not a shamanic method of ecstasy?
4. What is shamanism?
5. Why is a grass containing DMT an unlikely source of material to boost the human consciousness?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)