|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the ibogaine family of substances from?
(a) North America.
(c) None of these.
2. What is not a shamanic method of ecstasy?
(b) Manipulation of breath.
(d) Having intercourse.
3. Why is a grass containing DMT an unlikely source of material to boost the human consciousness?
(a) Humans didn't eat grass.
(b) Humans didn't graze.
(c) It would have to be extracted.
(d) It would have to be distilled.
4. What did the author find appalling?
(a) That the shamanic world was more real than our own.
(b) The shamanic world could be accessed by anyone, but no one had believed in it.
(c) That religion was a construct to eliminate the truth of shamanism.
(d) That the shamanic world offered truth and the real world offered lies.
5. Which writer is mentioned?
(a) Mircea Eliade.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Carlos Castaneda.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a shaman get from entering the domain of plant intelligence?
2. What did the author learn about in India regarding religion?
3. Where is the answer located on how to achieve balance within the environment?
4. In what pharmacological areas has LSD aided humanity?
5. After what point may a shaman have access to a superhuman plane?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)