|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author originally believed that magic was a phenomenon of the...?
(b) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. What does science fail to do?
(a) Lift the human spirit.
(b) Nurture the soul.
(c) Educate the mind.
(d) All of these.
3. Why is a grass containing DMT an unlikely source of material to boost the human consciousness?
(a) It would have to be distilled.
(b) Humans didn't graze.
(c) It would have to be extracted.
(d) Humans didn't eat grass.
4. What religion in Africa is hallucinogenic plant based?
5. What does a shaman get from entering the domain of plant intelligence?
(a) He finds answers to the life altering questions we all seek.
(b) He finds harmony with the environment.
(c) He becomes privileged to a higher dimensional perspective.
(d) He becomes enraptured by this perspective and isn't able to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author learn about in India regarding religion?
2. What was the name of the old woman who had provided the author with ayahuasca?
3. What did Carl Saur believe was the explanation for grasslands?
4. What substances did the author use?
5. Where are the ibogaine family of substances from?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)