|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Synthetics: Heroin, Cocaine and Television.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is interesting to note about the Western monotheistic deity?
(a) Women are transformed into a negative aspect.
(b) Women aren't involved as they are in every other religion.
(c) All of these.
(d) Women are praised but captive.
2. What did the Maya use cacao beans for?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
3. What was the purpose of having all these children?
(a) To provide workers to create alcohol.
(b) To provide workers to bolster the economy.
(c) To provide workers for the labor intensive cultivation of sugar.
(d) All of these.
4. Where do the 'old ways' still reside?
(b) In all of these.
5. What is produced by language?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been agreed on regarding Soma?
2. Who had the ability to convey the visionary power of opium?
3. What are the most recently evolved areas of the human brain?
4. What is the connection between the loss of connection to nature and humanity?
5. Where might this form of civilization began?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)