|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Synthetics: Heroin, Cocaine and Television.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What archaeological site has yielded a wealth of religious art?
(a) Catal Huyuk.
(b) Caral Huyuk.
(c) Catal Hiyak.
(d) Catal Huyak.
2. What are allies friendly towards?
(a) Our struggle to birth ourselves as an intelligent species.
(b) All of these.
(c) Our struggle to maintain composure in the face of our egos.
(d) Our attempt to become something greater than ourselves.
3. What isn't ecstasy?
(d) A subservient experience.
4. What according to McKenna seems to be the unique characteristic of the hominids?
(a) They were stoned.
(b) They were adaptive.
(c) All of these.
(d) They were cognitive.
5. When did our estrangement from the conscious and the unconscious begin?
(a) About four thousand years ago.
(b) About two thousand years ago.
(c) About a thousand years ago.
(d) About three thousand years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the connection between the loss of connection to nature and humanity?
2. What existed in the gangster subculture?
3. What group had proven itself unable to resist involvement in the world narcotics trade?
4. What is the main problem with this theory?
5. What does a shaman get from entering the domain of plant intelligence?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)