|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Synthetics: Heroin, Cocaine and Television.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had the natural world come to be seen by the late Roman times?
(a) As a comfort and an equal.
(b) As demonic and an imprisoning shell.
(c) None of these.
(d) As a friend and confidant.
2. What do the dancing shamans have in their hands and sticking out of their bodies?
(a) None of these.
3. After what point may a shaman have access to a superhuman plane?
(a) After he has graduated the "shamanism 101" course.
(b) After he has the experience of resurrection while in ecstasy.
(c) After he has gained the wisdom from the other plane.
(d) After he has trained for fifteen years under the tutelage of a shaman.
4. Demeter was the goddess of what, according to the Greeks?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What is interesting to note about Soma?
(a) No praise seems to be enough for the substance.
(b) All of these.
(c) The substance it is prepared from still has yet to be identified.
(d) It is, in affect a cure all and life extender.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the wave made of that the author rode?
2. What was the first and most immediate payoff of the New World?
3. What female deities persisted in the patriarchal society?
4. What happens where hallucinogenic plants do not occur?
5. Which was the most important of the trading companies?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)