|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Habits as Culture and Religion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What questions do humans find most interesting?
(a) Where did we come from?
(b) All of these.
(c) Towards what fate do we move?
(d) Who are we?
2. What did Carl Saur believe was the explanation for grasslands?
(a) Human activity, specifically logging.
(b) Human activity, specifically agriculture.
(c) A natural occurrence where trees aren't in abundance.
(d) Human activity, specifically seasonal burning.
3. How do Westerners regard psychoactive drugs?
(a) In neither of these ways.
(b) They are frivolous.
(c) They are dangerous.
(d) In both these ways.
4. In what pharmacological areas has LSD aided humanity?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Treatment of chronic alcoholism.
(c) Both of these.
5. What cognitive ability are humans not known for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the ibogaine family of substances from?
2. What is interesting to note about the Western monotheistic deity?
3. What two groups of scientists have analyzed shamanism?
4. What is shamanism?
5. What isn't ecstasy?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)