|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Wawn's title?
(a) First mate.
2. What did Twain discuss with the two interesting men he met on a train in Australia?
3. What empire was Australia a part of?
4. Where was Ed from?
(a) New Orleans.
5. What islands did Twain see in September?
Short Answer Questions
1. What culture did Twain learn about in Christchurch?
2. Why did Twain say there was little for the Australian governor to do?
3. What kind of trees were available in Horsham?
4. What accent did Twain discuss at dinnertime?
5. What did Twain say Australia was rich in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Twain learn about New Zealand before visiting there?
2. What did Twain talk to a missionary about from India?
3. What did Twain like to discuss with others at dinnertime on the ship?
4. What kind of hunt did Twain watch, and how did he feel about it?
5. What animal was introduced to New Zealand?
6. What did Twain talk about when he docked at Suva?
7. How did people in Australia communicate before they had roads?
8. What were the first major industries in Australia?
9. How was Australia founded?
10. Why was Twain not able to tour Honolulu?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)