|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Twain describe the captain?
2. What did people like to hunt in Australia?
3. What was Twain doing on this trip?
(a) Promoting his books.
(c) Writing books.
(d) Giving lectures.
4. What was mined in Stawell?
5. Where did Twain go after leaving Wauganu?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Twain go to see a hunt?
2. Why didn't Twain travel to Queensland?
3. What animal in Australia did Twain talk about in detail?
4. What was a weet-weet used for?
5. What was the profession of the man who pretended to be Sir Roger?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Twain talk about when he docked at Suva?
2. What did Twain talk to a missionary about from India?
3. How was Australia founded?
4. What did the Maharajah do to provide entertainment on the ship?
5. What kind of hunt did Twain watch, and how did he feel about it?
6. What did Twain like to discuss with others at dinnertime on the ship?
7. What did the crew do four days out of Victoria and why?
8. What did Twain first see when he landed at Australia?
9. What happened in Ballaratt, and what did this cause?
10. How did Twain win a watch while on the ship?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)