|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain see in Wauganu?
(b) War monuments.
(c) Ancient artifacts.
(d) A business model.
2. What was the person pretending to be Sir Roger put on trial for?
3. How did Wawn make his money?
(a) He stole spices.
(b) He traded slaves.
(c) He printed false money.
(d) He pirated sunk ships.
4. What title did Twain give Melbourne?
(a) The real capital.
(b) The financial hub.
(c) The leading in designer.
(d) The top novelty in Austrailia.
5. Who gave Twain a tour of Bendigo?
(a) Mr. Blanch.
(b) Mr. Branch.
(c) Mr. Bark.
(d) Mr. Blank.
6. How did Twain get to the hunt he went to see?
(a) On foot.
(d) Dog cart.
7. What kind of people were sent to Tasmania?
8. What was the first livestock kept in Australia?
9. What culture did Twain learn about in Christchurch?
10. Where did this trip begin?
11. What were playing in the water off the shore of Sydney?
(d) Flying fish.
12. What did the purser do that bothered Twain?
(a) Drank too much.
(b) Cursed in front of women.
(c) Stared at his daughter.
(d) Laughed about everything.
13. Why didn't Twain travel to Queensland?
(a) He had a lecture to give.
(b) He was sick.
(c) He had no interest in it.
(d) He was tired.
14. What movement did Twain say was making great progress in America?
(a) The Revolution.
(d) Women's suffrage.
15. Where was horse racing a big specialty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the two men on the train tell Twain he would like?
2. What empire was Australia a part of?
3. Where did Twain live before he took this trip?
4. What did Twain say was the root of all vices?
5. What did Twain take pledges to do?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)