|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter LXVIL - Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Australian government pay bounties for?
(a) Captured criminals.
(b) Dead sharks.
(c) Slave traders.
(d) Run-away orphans.
2. What bad habit did the captain not have?
3. Where did Twain stay in Darjeeling?
(a) A train station.
(b) A palace.
(c) A flat.
(d) A hotel.
4. What kind of town did Twain say Durban was?
5. What God did Twain see in Chapter LIII?
Short Answer Questions
1. What compartments would servants hold for their masters on trains?
2. What freedom was big in South Australia?
3. How did Twain travel around in Columbo?
4. What did the purser do that bothered Twain?
5. What river ran through Benares?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)