|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter LVI-LIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dangerous animal was attacking people in India?
2. Why did the people in Benares bathe in the river?
(a) They had no other water source.
(b) They liked bathing together.
(c) They had seen miracles happen there.
(d) They thought it was holy.
3. What kind of college was in Horsham?
4. What empire was Australia a part of?
5. What mistake had the captain made with another ship?
(a) He over-booked it.
(b) He went on the wrong course.
(c) He ran out of fuel.
(d) He sailed it into the rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did this trip begin?
2. What Hindu ceremony did Twain get to see?
3. What bad habit did the captain not have?
4. Why did Twain say there was little for the Australian governor to do?
5. What was eliminated from Tasmania in the 1800s?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)